1 pengő 1926, Kingdom of Hungary during the Regency period (Pengő) (1926 - 1945).
- Krause number: KM# 510
- Circulation: 15 000 000
- Country: Hungary
- Denomination of the coin: 1 pengő
- Years of minting: 1926, 1927, 1937, 1938, 1939
- Year of the coin: 1926
- Period: Regency (Pengő) (1926 - 1945)
- Ruler: Miklós Horthy (1920 - 1944)
- Material: Silver 0.640
- Coin type: Circulation coins
- Edge type: Ornaments
- Form: Circle
- Obverse/reverse: Medal (0°)
- Weight (g): 5
- Diameter (mm): 23
- Thickness (mm): 1.4
- Mint: BP - Budapest, Hungary
- Obverse: MAGYAR KIRÁLYSÁG / 1926
- Reverse: 1 PENGÖ / BP.
In the center of the obverse is the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Hungary, above which is the inscription: MAGYAR KIRÁLYSÁG. Under the coat of arms is the date of coinage: 1926
In the center of the reverse is the denomination of the coin: 1 PENGÖ. Under which is the monogram of the mint: BP.