- Brave is the latest unique browser for both laptops and phones that stands out with blazingly fast page loading speeds. So what is special about Brave and how to install it?
1. What is the Brave browser?
- Brave is a free and open source web browser developed by Brave Software Inc. is based on the Chromium web browser core with deep customization to ensure security with blocking data collection, user behavior, blocking annoying ads and increasing browsing speed for users.
- As of 2019, Brave supports both computers and phones with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS operating systems.
2. Outstanding features on the Brave browser
- Unlike Chrome, Brave by default blocks ads and disables third party user tracking. This allows Brave to load webpages significantly faster than Chrome. Brave has 8 times faster browsing speed than Chrome and Safari.
- Brave has an ad blocking feature that automatically protects devices from malware and tracking by advertisers.
- Specifically, users are suggested to have appropriate ads because Brave does follow up with local data. If an ad is unrelated to the user, it will be removed. As a result, users receive relevant ads based on this model and no third parties are involved in this process.Specifically, users are suggested to have appropriate ads because Brave does follow up with local data. If an ad is unrelated to the user, it will be removed. As a result, users receive relevant ads based on this model and no third parties are involved in this process.
Ability to install Extension
- Brave currently supports all of the Chrome extensions. Several extensions are available in Brave such as third-party password managers - 1Password, Bitwarden, Dashlane and LastPass, as well as others that display PDFs in the browser and save content to Pocket for reading. after.
- The list of add-ons can be found in the browser by selecting "Extensions" from the Window menu.
- Big advertisers like Google and Facebook use 3rd party Cookies to track your browser, in order to bring ads accordingly. For Brave, the browser will block third-party cookies, limiting the data that Facebook, Google and other advertisers can use to study your browsing habits.
- In addition, Brave stores all your browsing data on your computer, meaning you can delete it at any time. At the same time, Brave supports the Tor browser to post the security and privacy of users when browsing the web
3. Instructions on how to download and install
- You click and download the software according to the corresponding link below:
- For PC: Here
- Phone: Android / iOS
- After downloading, you choose to agree to install like other software. Brave interface similar to Firefox, you can get acquainted and use very easily.
- However, you should note that transferring the data you are using from another browser
- Select the Edit menu in the upper right corner> Settings> click the Import Now button, then select the browser in use. Brave will automatically import old data such as bookmarks, History, Cookies from the old browser.