At Helios we love to see the talent of our community and that is why we have devised this Drawing Contest, which at the same time is accompanied by a fabulous Giveaway on Twitter. Show us your skills and creativity, and create a great drawing for Helios!
Helios: Drawing Contest + Giveaway on Twitter!
Twitter has become one of the epicenters of the crypto world. It is an interesting place where you can learn, talk, discuss and share various topics and news that are related to cryptocurrencies and their development. This time, we want to see how talented crypto-enthusiasts-cartoonists can be, and we have created 2 options for you to get HLS and learn even more about Helios Protocol.
How To Participate:
1. Drawing Contest on Twitter (5,000 HLS to be distributed):
- Follow the Official Helios account on Twitter
- The drawing must be original design and done by hand
- Upload a photo of your drawing with your Twitter account (only 1 per person)
- The drawing must include the original Logo and Helios name, the rest we leave to your imagination
- The tweet must include the tags #HeliosDrawingContest #HeliosProtocol $HLS, mention @HeliosPlatform and the drawing must be signed with your Twitter user
- Once you have published it, upload the link of the tweet, to the #creations channel of our Discord Server
- The Contest closes on September 4th, and they will be awarded as follows:
First Place: 2,000 HLS
Second Place: 1,200 HLS
Third Place: 800 HLS
And a total split of 1,000 HLS (depending on the effort and quality of each one), for all valid entries.
2. Giveaway on Twitter (5,000 HLS to distribute):
- You must follow the Official Helios account on Twitter
- Like, RT and mention 3 friends in this tweet: Link
- Comment on anything you like about Helios, with the tags #HeliosProtocol $HLS
- This Giveaway closes on September 4th, and 10 winners will be randomly awarded with 500 HLS each.
Any question or suggestion? Contact WhiteFlag# 7553 (host of both events) on Discord.
Helios Protocol is a platform designed from the ground up to be futureproof with secure, high speed, and low fee transactions. Allowing it to support truly decentralized and democratic applications.