A pumpkin sprout appeared next to a great poplar tree. As spring progressed, the plant began to rise, hugging the poplar tree. The rain and the sun grew with great speed and almost the same color as the poplar tree came. One day he couldn't stand it and asked Poplar:
- How long have you been like this, tree?
- Ten years, Poplar said.
- Ten years? She laughed and shook her flowers.
- I've been in the same paint as you in almost two months!
- That's right, Poplar said.
Days chased days, and when the first winds of autumn began, the pumpkin began to get cold, then to drop its leaves, and as the cold grew, it began to descend downwards. Asked anxiously to Poplar:
- What's happening to me, Tree?
- You're dying, Poplar said.
- For trying to get back to where I've been in ten years, in two months.
The point that comes without working is not considered success. Easy to win, easy to lose. Take-sweat and labor are essential in every job.