The EOS cryptocurrency was launched to become the best replacement for Ethereum, a kind of “Ethereum On Steroids”. The coin has experienced both the strongest ups and downs for several years. This article will look at how the project is doing, whether it has prospects in 2022, and why users are eager to sell EOS.
- EOS was launched in 2018 with the goal of becoming the most convenient, functional, and fastest platform for developers of decentralized applications.
- In 2021, EOS was never able to update its all-time high.
- With the help of Fiatom, you will be able to find the best offer to buy or sell EOS.
What is EOS?
EOS was launched in 2018 and is a platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications. This is another project that is opposed to Ethereum since EOS was created to become its best replacement. The main advantages of EOS include:
- high scalability;
- maintaining functions such as modular approach and parallel execution;
- convenience for developers: inside the system is equipped with a wide range of tools and various educational resources.
The project team aims to popularize blockchain technology. In order to achieve this goal, the developers have made EOS as easy to use as possible so that users can build functional decentralized applications in a fast and convenient manner. In addition, one of the advantages of EOS is its high level of scalability and security.
For the period from 2018 to the beginning of 2022, the EOS coin managed to experience rapid growth, decline, and price correlation to today’s price of approximately $2. Its peak value of $22.89 was on April 29, 2018. In November 2021, the price of EOS exceeded $14, although, before that, the price of the coin did not exceed $5 for a year. However, when the cryptocurrency market grew sharply in November 2021, the price of a large number of modern assets reached a record level for itself. Unfortunately, EOS failed to update its all-time high.
Why sell EOS?
There are several reasons why users sell EOS. Firstly, it is worth noting the unlimited issue of EOS, which may affect the value of the coin in the long term. In addition, judging by the price chart, EOS is not in demand among developers. The coin failed to update its record high of 2018 when most cryptocurrencies managed to do so. Other reasons include the following:
- You are a developer and no longer use EOS to build decentralized applications. Or you found a better replacement.
- You want to sell EOS to replenish your crypto portfolio with other potentially profitable coins.
- You want to protect yourself from further losses.
How to sell EOS?
Every trader wants to get the maximum profit from purchase or sale, but different services offer different exchange rates. Finding the most profitable rate takes a lot of time, so we recommend that you use Fiatom. To sell EOS, you only need to complete a few steps:
- Choose EOS from the list and enter the number of coins you want to sell.
- Select the fiat currency you want to receive.
- Choose the best offer from one of the fiat providers.
- Complete the payment on the platform of the selected provider.
- Receive your funds.
If you want to buy EOS, follow the instructions below:
- Select the fiat currency and enter the amount.
- Choose EOS.
- Choose the best offer from one of the partners and proceed with the payment.
- Get EOS to your wallet.
In this article, we reviewed the EOS cryptocurrency, which caused a lot of noise in 2018, but could not hold its position in the future. In general, the concept of the platform is good, but EOS has not been able to get close to Ethereum. In addition, there are more popular and successful (although younger) projects on the market, such as Solana or Avalanche.