I read some interesting articles during the week, covering lots of exciting DeFi projects.
And I think you can not afford to miss out, so here's my share
- Project Incognito provides robust privacy to DeFi transactions
- Privacy & Security: here’s where ParaSwap stands.
- Launching pBTC on EOS! The first ever Bitcoin to EOS interoperability bridge, integrated with EOSDT
- Draper-Backed DeFi Money Market Completes Security Audit by SECBIT
- A review of DeFi Money Market Project(DMM)
- Kyber Network Activity Surges as DEX Plans Switch to Staking Model in Q2
- BUIDLing with Options (oTokens) in DeFi
- The World’s First “Fash Loan”
- Announcing Bancor V2
- Could THORChain’s Decentralized Digital Asset Trading Transform Crypto?
- Introducing Gnosis Safe Apps
- Tornado.cash Trusted Setup Ceremony
- All-in-one interoperable DeFi hub
DeFiniteley recommend reading those if you want to stay up-to-date :)
Read older issues Click Here