EXF x NARUTO Partnership.

EXF x NARUTO Partnership.

By Eternal Cash | Extend Finance | 6 Apr 2021


EXF x NARUTOđź› 

JUTSU SWAP is now ready for people to buy nft's with $EXF

http://jutsuswap.com/#/extendfinance-nfts

You need to connect your metamask to see the NFT's

------------------------------------------------

The marketplace works by burning 75% of the tokens used for purchasing with the remaining 25% sent to the treasury.
So what we will do since these are our NFTs is give us 10% of the EXF spent and build a future farm with these tokens and NARUTO will keep 15%.

3 NFT's are already available, and more NFT"s will soon be available.

30bc36fc24c08b59e5e21b22c59962ff07c7ddacc923bdb1d6ae68eeb361b8fa.png

How do you rate this article?


2

0

Eternal Cash
Eternal Cash

Eternal Cash $EC is our storage of value and utility token for our Casino and future dApps.


Extend Finance
Extend Finance

Extend Finance was built for the BSC chain with a 4% reward & 1% burning emission.

Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!

20% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.