The Internet provides a huge amount of information concerning literally all spheres of life. Here you can find anything you want — historical facts, current news, recipes, health tips, recommendations for raising a child, educational materials, and so on.
As you know, anyone can publish information on the Internet for free. Consequently, searching the Internet can lead to the discovery of information, the authorship of which is sometimes impossible to determine, since in some cases it is allowed to publish information anonymously, and most often hiding under a pseudonym (nickname). Therefore, when searching for information, it is necessary to be aware in advance of which resource you are getting information from, and how reliable it is. How correctly you will perceive the information you receive will depend on whether you are trained or not in analytical work with information, whether you have critical thinking, whether you can assess the reliability of information and ensure information security.
Therefore, in order to navigate the world of information and be able to separate reliable information from unreliable, it is necessary to perform the following actions:
1) possess the skills of competent information search, clearly understand what needs to be found on the web, correctly formulate a search query;
2) research information sources;
3) learn to critically select and evaluate information;
4) be able to check actual errors;
5) compare the meaning inherent in the information message with their basic knowledge on a particular problem, in case of lack of them, turn to additional literature, to other sources of information;
6) systematize information, search for hidden meaning.
This was the case before, but now the EXORDE project will take care of it.
At the moment, Exorde is focused on collecting the maximum amount of data from the Internet. Thus, allowing anyone to have a maximum of data on a particular topic from different websites and platforms around the world.
Just keep in mind that Exorde will allow you to collect as much data as possible on the subject you have defined.
But in the future, Exorde may struggle with misinformation.