Like promised yesterday, Estimated Readers, Excelencia found the best monday in eight weeks!
In fact, there were 2 best mondays, but also 5 worst mondays , depending on the stats parameters...
The best mondays are in green, the worst in red colour:
Observations and conclusions:
1. There were two best mondays in the first 8 weeks of TheDailyStatsSeries: Week 4 and 7
- Week 4, going from monday,may 16 to Sunday, may 22 was the best week for mondays (since the beginning of this TheDailyStatsSeries on monday, april 4 2022)in the 8 weeks in four parameters: tips given(22,216), tipping users(5,182), new users(472) and total $amount tipped($191.49).
- Week 7, going from monday,may 16 to Sunday, may 22, was the best week for mondays in two parameters: posts(150) and publishing users(128).
2. While the best scoring mondays were spread over 2 different weeks(week 4 and 7), the worst scoring mondays had a much greater spread of 5 weeks(week 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8)!
3. There is a difference in most and lessest tips given and tipping users as is concerned the weeks of occurring :
The most tips given(week 4: 22,216) and the most tipping users(week 4: 5,182) fell in the same week, while the lessest tips given(week 5: 18;421 ) and the lessest tipping users(week8: 4,497) fell in different weeks...
This means that if there are less tipping users , there are not necessarily less tips given, also if there are more tipping users, there are not necessarily more tips given...but for the most tipping users in a monday in these 8 weeks of statsing , there were also the most tips given.
4. In the 2 weeks with the best mondays,(week 4 and 7), not one parameter was worst.
This was also true for the Eastern week(week2).
All the other weeks had one(week 1: lowest $amount tipped; week 3: lessest publishing users; week 6: lessest posts and week 8: lessest tipping users ) or more(week5: lessest tips given and lessest new users) worst scoring parameters.
Should you observe other things worthfull noticing in these stats, there is a comment line below the article, feel invited to give your observations and conclusions also.
That's it already for the mondays over eight weeks of statsing in TheDailyStatsSeries.
What about the tuesdays?
Hang on or stay tuned to see more about the tuesdays in the future!
Thanks for passing by.
Have a great wednesday!
Excelencia started this TheDailyStatsSeries on April 5 2022, while thinking it could be usefull for PublishOx users to find daily stats only one click away, with some personal added interpretation and observation.
Thumbnail Image by Agence Olloweb on Unsplash
This article was published at 10:08am UTC on wednesday, may 25 2022.