It's monday, april 11 2022 and here are the Stats from yesterday sunday, april 10:
- 20,417 tips given by 4,840 users.
- A total of $176,87 was tipped.
- 101 posts were published by 88 users.
- 262 users joined the site.
- Wen Banance? BANANO on Binance Smart Chain: wBAN/BUSD PancakeSwap Farm Revival (350k BAN Rewards!) was the most tipped post and has received $2,75 until now.
What to see when we compare these stats with this saturday's stats?
Below are again the stats for saturday, april 9 2022:
What's remarkable in this comparison?
The greater number of given tips and $amount of the tips given on sunday, with a practically same number of users.
- sunday:20,417 tips given, saturday: 20,208 tips given.
- sunday: a total of $176,.7 was tipped, saturday: $133.15 was tipped.
- sunday: tips were given by 4,840 users, saturday tips were given by 4,843 users...question,question, question...yet another head breaker...
See also the head breaker represented by the huge $amount of the given tips on tuesday, april 5 ($1,319.14) compared with other days(mostly between $100 and $200...).
Snapshot taken on wednesday, april 6 2022, representing the stats of tuesday, april 5 2022.
Until now, I don't know the underlying reason for this extraordinary amount tipped.
As for this sundays stats, the question arises:
How can a practically same number of users (4,840 on sunday and 4,843 on saturday) ,give 20,417 tips on sunday, but only 20,208 on saturday, what do I miss in this mystery?
After some mind spinning:
It must be that on saturday the users that clicked on a post were a bit lazyer or innocent about giving tips then those on sunday, they missed the tips also, pity for them then, as for the writers, isn't it?
There should be a clear message on top of an article, for new and innocent readers, that near the bottom of the page there is a nice bar ,where you can give and receive a tip in the same time, isn't it?
After giving this suggestion, I'll leave it up to you, estimated readers, to comment on this eventually.
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice and fruitfull monday!
Excelencia started this TheDailyStatsSeries on April 5 2022, while thinking it could be usefull for PublishOx users to find daily stats only one click away, with some occasionally added personaln unpretentious observation and interpretation.
Thumbnail Image by Agence Olloweb on Unsplash
This article was published at UTC on thursday, april 21 2022.