BP&Chill w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy is a daily series on Monday where we try to better understand what is happening in the blockchain space, and particularly within the EOSIO sphere from the perspective of various Block Producers. Meant to be a relaxed AMA and share what you may style, we are hopeful both our guests and audience will get the most outta all the thoughtful insights revealed and answers to questions detailed
For this week’s show Corey & Jimmy D will be joined by Rob Konsdorf, aka Robrigo, CEO of EOS Detroit. As one of the first block producers to be a part of the larger EOS and EOSIO communities, EOS Detroit has a lot of experience and from what we know of past encounters with Robrigo, some very interesting stories and happenings to relay. For more on EOS Detroit check in with the links below, and be sure to tune into Live at 9am EST 2.8.2020 or catch the replay for all the most recent goods on our official YouTube channel.
- Homepage: https://eosdetroit.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eosiodetroit
- Telegram: https://t.me/eos_detroit
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eosiodetroit/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eosdetroit/
- Github: https://github.com/eosdetroit
w/ Corey Cottrell and Jimmy D is a series of weekly themed episodes with the intent to hone in on specified happenings around the space and bring together the builders, the influencers, and the community for a better understanding of a holistic ecosystem.
The with Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Weekly line up consists of Monday’s BP&Chill, Tech Talk on a Tuesday, Wednesday’s Media Moguls, Thursday’s EOSIO Weekly Update, and Friday’s NFT Game Day.
Each day we will be accompanied by a guest from throughout the space to guide us through whatever their super power may be, and together we can discover, learn, and educate one another in our aim towards making this collective experience the best for all it can possibly be.
Generally we will go Live from 9AM EST Monday to Friday and stream to our official YouTube channel. Of course, should you find yourself in a bind that early (or late depending upon where you may be), so long as you hit those subscribe and bell notification buttons, you shan’t miss a beat. However, should you miss an episode or two, no worries as our Weekly Roundup complete with descriptors and video links on Medium has always got ya covered.
Should you wish to aid and abed us in our mission to touch base with the world and keep people informed, please follow, like, subscribe, or whatever the million other social whack-a-mole holes have tagged in their buzz phrases.
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVIIu-RVCc
- TheUplift World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw9au_q0YY
- Medium: https://kansaikrypto.medium.com/
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D on Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/eosio-weekly?a=GRb4zrJeBL
- New Kids on the Blockchain deWeb Community Board: https://community.newkidsontheblockchain.com/NEWKIDS/profile/kansaikrypto
- w/ Corey Cottrell & Jimmy D Facebook News: https://www.facebook.com/EOSIO.Weekly
- EOSIO Weekly on Chirp: https://chirp.la/channels/EOSIOweekly
- Corey: Twitter (https://twitter.com/coreycottrell), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/coreycottrell)
- Jimmy D: Twitter (https://twitter.com/kansai_krypto), Discussions App (https://discussions.app/u/Jimmy_D-EOS7ecW4eHA2wJzr5hsFaf5ksffrbz8EmN51wtEyAPr6oFyUVwimr), Jimmy D Presents: Window to Crypto Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507827759326958)
Of course there is no obligation, but another way to support our mission towards enlightening the world with our content for them to devour, then you can do that too with tips currently to the following links.
- WAX & WAX based NFT’s: 5ssqy.wam
- EOS & EOS based tokens: eosioweeklye
- Telos: eosioweeklyt
With both this weeks semantics and mechanics out of the way then, do keep it real and happy trails skipping down the blockchain road to new and exciting future destinations and community building journey ;D