Axelar Quantum Community Program.
The program is designed for the quality of your work. The main goals of the program are to familiarize everyone involved with the company's products, create content and advertise the project, while having technical knowledge is optional.
Do’s for the Quantum Community Program:
- Create unique, new, and engaging content that is plagiarism free.
- Share new ideas- if submitting ideas for programs,content, etc. that are not your own or were inspired by another project, you must credit the original source.
- Conduct new research, share new insights and propose new topics not explicitly previously discussed or covered by Axelar.
- Create high quality, original content that is grammatically sound, well-structured and ready to be published (ie. no bulleted lists or incomplete drafts).
- Prioritize simplifying complex topics- all copy should be technically accurate and communicated in an accessible manner.
Axelar's Quantum Community Program Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ3JmUlidOegirBlkNpl9uluk6llagv8nupZmKwPq7TYuWat9Jgb69mThBacOwhNjL0bPXLMmP8mTyG/pub
Some ideas for submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Blog posts covering various aspects of Axelar
- Explainer/walkthrough videos
- Whiteboard videos
- Infographic videos
- Technical blog posts
- Telegram/Discord bots
- Creating & moderating new community channels
- Creating an Axelar subReddit
- Writing a post(s) covering Axelar on your Medium page
- Creating an explainer/whiteboard/analysis, etc. of Axelar for your YouTube channel
- Featuring Axelar on your podcast
- Covering Axelar in your blog
Details can be found in the original post: https://medium.com/axelar/axelar-announces-the-launch-of-their-incentivized-quantum-community-program-f8e2d01fd970
To register, you need to fill out the form: https://axelar.knack.com/axelar-forms#axelars-quantum-community-program/
The program consists of 4 phases:
1) 06.12.2021 - 17.01.2022. Filing an application
2) 01/18/2022 - 02/01/2022. Selection of top 300 participants.
3) 02.02.2022 - 16.02.2022. Selection of top 150 participants.
4) 02/17/2022 - 03/03/2022. Selection of the top 50 participants.
p.s The selection will be judged by the Axelar Foundation
1) No awards
2) 100K tokens + Axelar NFT
3) 100k tokens + Axelar NFT + Rank + merch
4) 100k tokens + Axelar NFT + exclusive Rank + exclusive merch
p.s KYC will be required.
Axelar is a universal interoperability network and is excited to continue expanding its supported networks such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Avalanche, Cosmos, and others.
About Axelar: Axelar is building a decentralized network and tools that connect users, assets, and dApp across multiple blockchain ecosystems. The network empowers developers to build on the best platform for their needs while leveraging the Axelar stack to unlock cross-chain composability and liquidity. Axelar Network consists of a protocol suite, tools, and APIs, designed to break down the barriers to cross-chain communication. Powered by a decentralized open network of validators, anyone can join the network, use it and build on it. The Axelar Network provides a uniform solution to cross-chain communication, allowing dApps to integrate with the full blockchain ecosystem. Developed by the founding team members of Algorand and their team, Axelar’s co-founders are award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
AXELAR OFFICIAL :
Axelar Website: https://axelar.network/
Dev discord: http://discord.gg/aRZ3Ra6f7D
Axelar Network Whitepaper: https://axelar.network/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/axelar_whitepaper.pdf