Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. It is disruptive, because blockchain technology offers solutions and possibilities for cooperation between clients from all over the world without the need for moderation by a third party.
There are many examples for a useful application of blockchain technology. Apart from finance and banking, here are some examples how blockchain can come to use.
1. Railway Signal Technology
2. Energy Market: Trading, Smart Contracts between suppliers and customers
4. Print-On-Demand Solutions
6. Solutions in the logistic sector
7. Governance: digitalization
8. Legal Services
In my next articles you will be reading more about these examples of blockchain use. In the meantime listen to the running on blockchain podcast, www.runningonblockchain.com (Disclaimer: Unfortunately it is only available in German language) or watch this video: