THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC SPANISH TORTILLA DE PATATA!!
INGREDIENTS (6 servings)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large fryingpan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle potatoes and onion lightly with salt and pepper. Cook until golder brown and crisp.
- Mean while, beat eggs together with salt. Pour the potato and onion mixture into the eggs and stir gently to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium power and add the mixture with the eggs into pan. Cook until eggs begin to brown on the bottom.
- Loosen bottom of omelet with a spatula, invert a large plate over the pan, and carefully turn the omelet out into it.
- Slide the omelet back into the pan with the uncooked side down.
- Cook until eggs are set.
Enjoy it! :)
NOTE: If you want you can fill the tortilla with ham and cheese. Delicious!!!!!