- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. Top 3 Good News for XLM HODLERS !!!
- Stellar (XLM) Now Enters Top 3 List of Assets on Coinbase
Statistic as of 6 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 35 positive votes, 1 negative vote
According to Turkish Stellar community, XLM token is now the top third favourite coin on Coinbase.
- Grayscale Adds Over 5.5 Million XLM, As Well As MANA, FIL, LINK, BAT
Statistic as of 6 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 30 positive votes, 0 negative vote
Grayscale expands its XLM holdings, buying more than 5.5 million of XLM tokens over the past week.
- Second-Biggest Stablecoin Goes Live on Stellar Network
Statistic as of 6 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 25 positive votes, 0 negative vote
Second largest stablecoin USDC, has been successfully integrated on Stellar network.
2. Top 2 Bad News for XLM HODLERS !!!
- Stellar crypto network hit by transaction stoppage, developers say issue is being investigated
Statistic as of 6 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 1 positive votes, 27 negative votes
Multiple block explorers have shown that Stellar network has not been processing transactions for hours. Stellar Development Foundation engineers are investigating on this issue and not able to provide us a timeline where this issue would get fixed at the moment.
- Bitfinex Pauses XLM Withdrawals Due to Issues on Stellar Blockchain
Statistic as of 6 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 1 positive votes, 17 negative votes
Due to the above technical problem, Bitfinex has thus pausing XLM withdrawals while waiting for the problem to get fixed.
3. How Stellar Lumen Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 5 April 2021, Stellar has made a cumulative return of 941.44% since Jan 2020 and 322.84% since Jan 2021. It is currently the 5th greatest performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
4. Technical Analysis on Stellar Lumen
4.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
4.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
4.3. Bollinger Band
4.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge holds a neutral stance on the short-term price outlook of XLM.
5. Stellar Lumen Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of Stellar Lumen defined above, XLM is trading at a less riskier position on 5 Apr 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 27 Mar 2021, with its biggest pullback being seen at 24.72% on a single day during the last 100 days. However, I might be wrong about the risk estimation, hence please make careful due diligence before making any decision.
Are you looking for a scalable cryptocurrency staking and trading platform that offers low transaction fees and lightning-fast transaction speed? Look no further than Binance.
Referral Link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=PD8JCCMM
Note: By signing up for an account using the above link, I would be rewarded 10% of your trading fees as commission while you also enjoy a 10% commission kickback rate.
If you are into Chainlink (LINK) and Dogecoin (DOGE), I have made a similar analysis on them at:
- 2 April 2021 (FRI)- Chainlink (LINK) Daily Risk Report
- 5 April 2021 (MON)- Dogecoin (DOGE) Daily Risk Report
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.