- I am not a registered investment, legal, or tax adviser or a broker/dealer, and all opinions expressed by me are from my research for educational purposes only.
- Past performance presented here is not an indicator of future performance.
- This post expresses my own opinion about the cryptocurrency mentioned herein and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the cryptocurrency mentioned in this post.
1. Top 3 Good News for DOGE HODLERS !!!
- Users Can Now Book Flights With Dogecoin (DOGE) on AirBaltic
Statistic as of 5 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 20 positive votes, 0 negative votes
AirBaltic, Latvia's flag carrier now officially accepts Dogecoin on top of Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.
- Much wow! The Dallas Mavericks to accept Dogecoin for tickets and merch
Statistic as of 5 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 13 positive votes, 0 negative votes
Basketball team Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban has confirmed on the acceptance of dogecoin as a legit source of payment for ticket purchases and merch.
- DOGE is now supported at 1,800 ATMs in 45 US states
Statistic as of 5 Apr 2021 12:49 PM EDT: 5 positive votes, 0 negative votes
Dogecoin is now supported by U.S. leading Bitcoin ATM provider Coinflip across 45 U.S. states as Dogecoin's popularity increases
Overall, Dogecoin which started as a joke currency is now getting into a serious business with mass adoption.
2. How Dogecoin Performs Relative to Other Cryptos ?
As of 5 April 2021, Dogecoin has made a cumulative return of 2843.5% since Jan 2020 and 1013.5% since Jan 2021. It is currently the best performing crypto asset since Jan 2021 as compared to the other cryptocurrencies presented above.
3. Technical Analysis on Dogecoin
3.1. Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
3.2. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
3.3. Bollinger Band
3.4. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Based on the technical analysis presented above, quantdoge holds a neutral stance on the short-term price outlook of Dogecoin.
4. Dogecoin Risk Profile
Based on the 100-day 95% historical Value-at-Risk (VaR) profile of Dogecoin defined above, DOGE is becoming riskier on 5 Apr 2021 as compared to 10 days before on 27 Mar 2021, with its biggest pullback being seen at 48.51% on a single day during the last 100 days. There is a 5% probability that Dogecoin would lose more than 5.19% of its current value at any single trading day.
Are you looking for a scalable cryptocurrency staking and trading platform that offers low transaction fees and lightning-fast transaction speed? Look no further than Binance.
Referral Link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=PD8JCCMM
Note: By signing up for an account using the above link, I would be rewarded 10% of your trading fees as commission while you also enjoy a 10% commission kickback rate.
If you are into Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC), I have made a similar analysis on them at:
- 1 April 2021 (THU)- Bitcoin (BTC) Daily Risk Report
- 1 April 2021 (THU)- Ethereum (ETH) Daily Risk Report
If you like my analysis and articles, please follow me at @quantdoge for daily updates.