According to Statista, a survey shows that 21% of crypto traders consider the UI of trading platforms problematic, with misunderstandings and lack of information that cause frustration during the client’s journey.
And the problems are not just about UI / UX. Trading platforms lack features and tools capable of helping the trader to make the right decision.
A dashboard and a portfolio management are paramount to the day-to-day life of a successful trader.
It would also be great to use an automatic portfolio manager to provide detailed and up-to-date information on your digital assets.
And when we refer to the DeFi world, the shortcomings of the trading tools are even more evident. Even the big CEXes, with a large supply of tools, lack efficient and good trading platforms for traders.
DeFi’s trading tools are still light years away from the trading tools available on the CeFi market.
It is to fill this gap that Kattana appears.
Kattana is a revolutionary trading platform that has been operating privately, for 3 years, for some investors in the CeFi market and that now intends to expand its operations to countless users, also entering the DeFi market.
This access, still restricted to a few users, was a strategic decision by the company to have a loyal set of investors who could thoroughly test all available trading tools and provide feedback on the platform. This strategy has been very productive and Kattana has proven to be an efficient trading platform and highly-rated by users. That was one of the motivations that made Kattana also look at the trendy DeFi market, but still in its infancy.
Technical analysis, portfolio management, trading strategy automation, advanced trading tools, aggregated news sources are just some of the tools that DeFi traders aims to have.
Kattana aims to offer a real-time trading platform that will access more than 40 DEXs, use advanced order types, the highest quality graphics among other tools.
And the better, Kattana is not only designed for pro traders, Kattana will offer a suite of reliable, professional, intuitive, and very fast trading tools for both novice and pro traders.
Here are some of the features that Kattan will provide to its users:
- Technical Analysis (TA) Sharing: through a button, traders can generate a link with their TA to their friends and subscribers.
- Scalable Charts: traders will be able to resize their charts according to their needs, for example, by virtue of accommodating the chart for different types of screens. Multiple charts in one window allow for better analysis, so traders will be able to follow up to 8 asset charts on one tab.
- Aggregated cyrpto news: just subscribe to Kattana News and stay up to date on any important project and news you want to know, all in one place, the Kattana platform.
- P&L Calculation: Kattana will provide the calculation of the P&L of all trader’s transactions, generating a profitability chart, structuring all transactions as trades.
Kattana will also offer three types of limit orders:
- Limit market orders: users set a specific sell or buy price of a asset and when this asset reaches this price, the order is executed at market price.
- Limit order: users set an order to buy or sell a asset at a specific price or better. A buy limit order can only be executed at the limit price or lower, and a sell limit order can only be executed at the limit price or higher.
- CE-DE limit order: It is a revolutionay limit order type where traders are able to trade an asset on a CEX without having to make an actual deposit to that exchange and to make exchanges at a substantial high pace with no extra steps.
Below is a comparision of Kattana with some of its competitors:
Most of Kattana’s features will be accessible to all users through a free plan, however, some of these features have limitations.
Users who want more benefits will have the option to choose one of its paid plans:
Kattana is formed by a group of traders and developers who want to bring the most advanced CeFi tools to the DeFi environment.
Ilya Demydonok is the CEO of Kattana. He has previously served as Head of PR at an international digital agency and got his clients covered by all the top financial publications, including Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Bloomberg. Ilya was also the CBDO of the Keymano project and forged key strategic partnerships with Mastercard to issue non-bank debit cards linked to the Keymano crypto wallet along with an instant currency conversion system.
Dmytro Bieliaiev is the CTO of Kattana having 9 years of developing elegant products, such as Kontentapps, a powerful on-demand service provider for application development. He is a true blockchain believer with extensive trading experience to develop Kattana as a trading-native platform, rather than adapting/patching blockchain code to the trading use case.
Hariss Younes is the CMO of Кattana. He came to Kattana after his work at other Defi projects where he used all the knowledge acquired in Byzantium agency, the renowned fundraising, and marketing agency, which gave him an inside look at how various crypto projects work from 2017 to 2019.
Led by Morningstar Ventures and Spark Digital Capital and with participation from ZBS Capital, Black Edge Capital, Moonrock Capital, DFG, Ascensive Assets, Kattana has successfully completed a $ 1.3 million financing round. Now, Kattana will conduct an IDO in Polkastarter on April 9 and his whitelist will end on April 6, 2021 at 12:00 UTC.
Token Sale Details:
- Whitelist Closing Date: Tuesday 6th April 2021, 12:00 UTC
- IDO Date: Friday 9th April 2021
- Public Sale Token Allocation: 200.000 USD
- Public Sale Token Price: 1$
- Max Allocation: 400 USD
- Total Raised: 1.3M USD
- Initial Marketcap: 612.500 USD
More details can be found here:
It is common ground that the DeFi market, despite attracting a lot of attention, is still incipient and that for this and other reasons it lacks trading platforms capable of facing the most advanced techniques and tools available in the CeFi world.
Kattana arrives strongly in this market and in view of the success that the IDOs in Polkastarter have been obtaining, nothing more normal than to wait for the successful launch of $KTN that will pave the way for a promising future of this project.
CeFi and DeFi in a single platform?
Sure, it is Kattana, a one crypto trading platform to rule them all!