How I accumulate sats
The number of whole coiners has crossed the one million mark recently. So in addition to my DCA effort, I use the below apps and websites to get some sats to speed up my accumulation process. Now these apps won’t make you a lot of Bitcoin, but they are rather fun to do and are easy to do during your in-between-tasks time, so you may want to give these a shot. It’s the best way to get acquainted with the Lightning Network.
1. Monetise my walking with the sMiles app
2. Let ads run in the background with Slice (an Chrome extension)
3. Read articles with the Bitcoin Magazine app
4. Answer short quizzes with the Vestly app
5. Watch advertisments and do surveys on faucets like Cointiply and FireFaucet
6. Post Bitcoin-related stuff on Stacker News
7. Vote for posts on Litstak
8. Listen to podcasts on Fountain
9. Do reviews on BTC-related on Apollo
Best part of it all? I can transfer my sats conveniently to Kraken via the Lightning Network. It isn’t much, but it makes me feel that I’m in greater control of my BTC accumulation.
Are you getting sats from the above mentioned apps and sites? Anything else that you would recommend?
originally posted on r/cryptocurrency