As we have seen, Publish0x recently removed the possibility of giving and receiving tips in Ethereum (ETH). Now there are only 2 coins available, Ampleforth (AMPL) and IFarm (IFARM). I immediately state that the following is pure speculation and supposition and the following article is intended to be a starting point to try to predict what will happen to our writing platform. However, we have always been used to tipping and tipping in 3 different tokens. Therefore, it is legitimate to ask whether Publish0x intends to consider a new coin to add to the two that remain, as has already happened in the past for example for BAT, DAI and LRC. The more interesting question, however, is WHICH COIN will be added! Let's now see the various possibilities, taking into consideration that:
1. payment fees must be low,
2. it must be a coin with solid fundamentals, no scam or newborn,
3. it must (or should) be an interesting project to attract more and more subscribers to the site.
Let's start looking at the possible candidates:
- Polkadot (DOT): Polkadot and its ecosystem has grown a lot and many would like to be paid back in this coin to read or write. Undoubtedly this and the solid fundamentals make DOT an ideal candidate.
- Solana (SOL): Solana has also made great strides, many applications have been built on its protocol and is part of the cryptocurrencies in trend at the moment.
- Polygon (MATIC): Another interesting ecosystem for the scalability of Ethereum on which many Dex and applications of various types have relied. The very low fees also make Polygon an ideal candidate.
- Terra (LUNA): Innovative and with good fundamentals, it offers dollar-pegged stablecoins with a stabilization system never used before. TerraUSD and LUNA are two plausible cryptocurrencies for Publish0x.
In truth, there are many other coins such as Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA) or Cake (CAKE), to name one on DeFi, which prove to be excellent candidates. If I have to express my opinion I will just say that I do not know what will be chosen and I would like to dream that the new payment incentive was among those listed above. I am quite sure of one thing though: it will be a new and innovative coin, a protocol that is probably little known and that will surely amaze us all.
What is your opinion about it? What do you think the new coin on Publish0x will be (if there will be)?
Comment below and write what you think about it.
If you liked this article follow me, leave me a thumb up and use one of my referral links below. 👇