The North American Bitcoin Conference, to be held in Miami on January 17, 18 & 19 is inarguably one of the longest running and most attended blockchain conferences for the Bitcoin, finance, and cryptocurrency spaces. This annual conference is designed to showcase the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking trends, technology and projects within the blockchain space.
The North American Bitcoin Conference will be a two-day event and is expected to be attended by 1000’s of blockchain enthusiasts from all over the world. During the two-day summit top industry leaders, investors and service providers will be delivering keynote speeches and will also be conducting various panel discussions, covering many interesting viewpoints and reflections on crypto economics and the scalability of the blockchain.
The three-day event will be taking place at various venues in Miami on January 17th, 18th and 19th 2018. The main agenda of the conference will be themes centered around the future of blockchain technology, with a special focus on crypto and finance, security tokens, legal and KYC/AML regulations.
If you wish to book your seats click here
The notable speakers that have been announced so far include
Notable speakers that have been announced so far include
• Halsey Minor, Founder of CNET
• Epperly Li, Investment Director at Bitmain
• Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer
• Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder, Bloq
• Marco Santori, President of Blockchain.com
• Craig Sellars, Co-Founder, Tether
• William Quigley, Co-Founder, WAX
• Jason King, Co-Founder, Academy
• Brock Pierce, Managing Partner, Blockchain Capital
• Alex Kokhanovskyy, Founder at Dreamteam
• Volodymyr Panchenko, Founder at DMarket
• Jeffrey Tucker, American Institute for Economic Research
You can keep track of the speakers here.
How to be a part of this mega event?
To join this mega event, you can purchase tickets online.
For Sponsorship and Exhibiting opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keynote was launched in 2012 by blockchain strategist Moe Levin. to know more about Keynote and the event visit www.btcmiami.com