Rapids Network (RPD) is a community-oriented and decentralized blockchain that is focused on integrating widgets into mainstream social media platforms to facilitate the sending and receiving cryptocurrencies amongst friends, family, colleagues, B2C, B2B and B2B E-Commerce. It utilizes a two-tiered, energy efficient network that combines a Proof of Stake (PoS) 3.0 protocol, for the creation of new blocks and the security of the network, and a Masternode network to enhance the stability, provide functionalities, and community-based governance.
Rapids Network's executive team is located in the US and the UK. The Rapids Network plans to support other blockchains in the future to offer social interoperability alongside scalability to existing public blockchains.
Rapids Network is officially registered in the European country Estonia as a payment system. License FIU14645841.
The Telegram Tipbot enables users on Telegram to send & receive RPD to each other for celebrating major announcements or just hanging out.
You may use the Telegram Tipbot as a mean to send & receive RPD to family and friends, share RPD to others, or even to get free RPD by staying active in the group. RPD is obtained through:
• Rain: The amount of RPD is split among all active members
• Lucky: The amount of RPD is split among 3 lucky random members that are active
• Tip: The amount of RPD is given solely to the member it's meant for
Getting started is simple, just follow these steps:
1. First Things First
In order to interact with the Telegram Tipbot, you must:
• Have a username, this can be set via your settings
• Have a profile picture, this can also be set via your settings
• Join the official Rapids Telegram group, you can join by clicking here 2. Join the Telegram Tipbot
You can join the Telegram Tipbot by clicking here.
3. Wait 5 Minutes
A 5 minute restriction from interacting with the chat is placed on your account upon joining the group. Use the time to read the rules so you know what to do and NOT to do, and ultimately avoid getting kicked from the group. You may also want to take note of the captcha code provided to you by our beloved CoinbelayModBot as you will need it in the next step.
4. Enter the Captcha Code
Once the 5 minute restriction is automatically lifted, type the captcha code provided to you by CoinbelayModBot. Please note that repeated failed attempts will get you kicked from the group. In such case, don't panic as you may rejoin and try again with a new captcha code in 1 minute from the time of being kicked.
5. Enter an Auto Withdraw Address
Providing an auto withdraw address is enforced to prevent funds from being lost in the event of the wallet getting corrupted. From time to time, RPD in the tipbot will be sent to their respective auto withdraw addresses to reduce the size of the wallet and prevent any data corruption.
If you have an RPD address, you can set your auto withdraw address by typing /myaddress followed by your RPD address.
If you do NOT have an RPD address to set as your auto withdraw address, visit the RPD homepage to find a wallet you can install in order to obtain one.
After successfully setting an auto withdraw address, you can now send & receive RPD!
• /hi: Greets the Rapids Tipbot (the bot)
• /myaddress <address>: Sets your auto withdraw address or shows it if you have set it before
• /commands: Shows help regarding command usage
• /stats: Shows statistics such as how many RPD has been rained
• /deposit: Shows your deposit address
• /withdraw (address) (amount): Withdraws the amount of RPD to the provided address
• /tip (username) (amount): Tips (gives) the amount of RPD to the specified username
• /rain (amount): Splits (gives) the amount of RPD among all active members
• /lucky (amount): Splits (gives) the amount of RPD among 3 lucky random members that are active
• /active: Shows how many members are currently active
• /bal: Shows your current balance
( ) - Required | < > - Optional
• Members that have sent a message within the last 10 minutes are considered active, media such as stickers & GIFs aren't taken into account
• Using a tipbot address as your auto withdraw address will result in funds being lost in the event of RPD being sent to their respective auto withdraw addresses
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.