Bitcoin Sorority: Investing Broadcast
This week @Cryptofinally and @missqueencrypto talk about how they like to invest in Bitcoin, altcoins, and what kind of exposure they have to the crypto market. Learn about portfolio diversification, and limiting exposure to the wrong projects.
Should you be trading for the short term or investing for the long term?
Trading requires a much deeper knowledge of the industry, markets, and technical analysis. Investing can be a passive way to get involved in the long term.
Don’t forget to tune in at 2:00 PM EST on Mondays for more @CryptoFinally and @MissQueenCrypto on the CryptoFinally YouTube Channel
Want to learn more about the basics from other CryptoFinally group chats? Check out another group chat below to tune in and be sure to follow CryptoFinally on all of the channels.
Bitcoin Adoption: Millennials vs. Gen Z - CryptoFinally Group Chat
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CryptoFinally
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoFinally
● Periscope: https://www.pscp.tv/CryptoFinally/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cryptofinally/
● LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@cryptofinally
● Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptofinally
● Steemit: https://steemit.com/@cryptofinally
● Minds: https://www.minds.com/cryptofinally
Contact Crypto Finally --- [email protected]
Support ya girl:
Rarible NFT Digital Art: https://app.rarible.com/cryptofinally/onsale
OpenSea NFT Digital Art: https://opensea.io/accounts/CryptoFinally
Bitcoin in Pop Culture, Portrayals of Emerging Tech Markets - CryptoFinally #Bitcoin in Media Keynote:
Marketing Bitcoin: The Importance of Distribution in #Cryptocurrency: