Is it possible to buy Ehtereum with Western Union with no KYC or ID?
Yes, this is possible if you use a Bitcoin and crypto peer-to-peer exchange called Bitvalve.
Bitvalve accepts customers from anywhere in the world and you can trade up to $2000 with no KYC or ID.
Bitvalve is a Bitcoin and crypto peer-to-peer exchange that is currently charging NO FEES.
What is a peer-to-peer crypto exchange?
A peer-to-peer crypto exchange is a place, or a website, where crypto buyers and sellers can meet.
The exchange matches crypto buyers with crypto sellers with a web application.
In the web application, the buyer can enter
1. What cryptocurrency he/she wants to buy. For example, Ethereum
2. What fiat currency he/she wants to pay with. For example, USD or EUR.
3. What payment method he/she prefers to pay with. For example, Western Union, PayPal, Zelle, Transferwise, or many other choices.
The seller, on the other hand, can enter
1. What cryptocurrency he/she wants to sell.
2. What price he/she accepts for the cryptocurrency.
3. What payment methods he/she accepts.
How to use Bitvalve to buy Ethereum with Western Union?
In this section, we will guide you, step by step, on how to buy Ethereum ETH with Western Union on Bitvalve with no need for KYC.
1. Sign up with Bitvalve
2. Log in to Bitvalve and click "Buy" in the right column. Now, you will see a screen like a screenshot below
3. Click on Ethereum among the available cryptocurrencies
4. Chose Western Union in the drop-down menu under Payment Method
5. Select what fiat currency you would like to pay with under Currency.
6. As you can see there is only one option available for the moment. Click on the "Buy" button if you accept the offer. The Buy button will appear once you hover over the offer.
7. Once you click the buy button you will see a screen similar to the screenshot below. Here you will find information regarding
a. If verification is needed or not
b. Payment window
c. Payment method
d. More payment details are given once the trade is accepted
e. The rating for the seller
f. Enter the ETH amount you want to buy or the USD amount you want to spend. Make sure it is within the accepted interval which in this case is 70-2000 USD.
8. Once you have decided the amount you click "Start trade". After this, you will see some important notes as you can see in the screenshot below
9. Make sure to read and understand all these statements before you proceed with your trade.
Why should you sign up with Bitvalve?
Bitvalve is a small but very competitive Ethereum and crypto peer-to-peer exchange. What makes Bitvalve competitive?
1. Bitvalve charges no fees for the moment (This will change over time). Other peer-to-peer exchanges charges about 1% in the standard fee.
2. Bitvalve has no KYC for trades up to $2000
3. Bitvalve allows traders from anywhere in the world with no geographical restrictions
4. Bitvalve has the most user-friendly interface
5. You will get 50 BTV for free when you sign up with our referral link