SafePost is an encrypted messaging platform that keeps your privacy safe. With SafePost, no more SPAM, scammer mails, phishing mails, spyware and other malware, and no more data transfer and storage duration limit!
Your messages & documents are encrypted before being sent to SafePost. They are then stored in a decentralized SafePost database accessible in high availability.
SafePost uses open source libraries to encrypt and decrypt your messages and documents: this gives you the guarantee that algorithms we use have no back door.
No ads, no statistics. Your messages & documents remain confidential: NO THIRD PARTY, including the SafePost team, can neither decrypt nor read them!
“STAMP” TOKEN AUDIT
Total supply: 100,000,000,000
Smart contract address
The code of our smart contract is available at the following URL: https://github.com/safepost-project/SmartContract
The audit of “STAMP”-token performed by CALLISTO can be downloaded on our website by clicking here
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOLLOWING THE AUDIT OF CALLISTO
To avoid double withdrawal attack we created a user interface in such a way that we set the allowance first to 0 before setting it to another value for the same spender. Line 105 of our contract checks this condition.
To avoid the problem of ERC20 lack of transaction handling mechanism we added check of the receiver address at line 47.
You can Join Up to their AIRDROP!
Reward: 4,500 STAMP~$7 + 100 STAMP per referral
Step by step guide:
1. Verify your email.
Click on “Bounty” + “Join, Follow & Like SafePost on social networks”:
2. Join Discord (optional, +500 STAMP)
3. Like Facebook (optional, +500 STAMP)
4. Follow LinkedIn (optional, +500 STAMP)
5. Subscribe to Reddit (optional, +500 STAMP)
6. Join Telegram channel (optional, +500 STAMP)
7. Join Twitch (optional, +500 STAMP)
8. Follow Twitter (optional, +500 STAMP)
1. Earn additional STAMP by speaking about SafePost on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Contest, BitcoinTalk and Medium social networks.
You will be rewarded from 5,000 STAMP to 500,000 STAMP depending on the quality of your publication.
2. STAMP withdrawals are temporarily suspended until the end of the SafePost contest (December 31th, 2019)