Plaza Systems is an ICO promoting Total bCommerce, which is the next generation blockchain commerce fast infrastructure for sellers and businesses, and a user-friendly escape from high prices and big data for buyers and consumers. Total bCommerce is a mix of lifestyle and technology, a solution integrating the fast and future-proof MerchantChain and the Freedom Lifestyle suite of search and payment tools. It is also a simplified, secure, cost effective means for both buyers and sellers to make transactions in the cryptocurrency and blockchain field.
MerchantChain is the fastest, most scalable, sustainable and secure distributed ledger for commerce. It will have more than 15.000 transactions per second, 3 seconds average confirmation time, being a ledger maintained by ultra-low powered IoT devices and mobile/desktop apps according to a Proof of Reputation (PoR) algorithm. The scalability is infinite, more users bringing more capacity, the security is ensured by the use of Aura SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, and is future proof, being secure even against quantum computing.
The sellers can mint their own MTC (MerchantChain Transaction Coin), tethered to real world value, not to market sentiment, designed for spending, not for holding, being consumer friendly with just two decimals.
The token is ERC20 compatible, with a hardcap of 100.000 ETH, the price is 5000 PLAZA for 1 ETH, and the accepted cryptocurrency for payment is ETH.
The token distribution will be done as per following:
- 65% Public Sale;
- 1% bounties;
- 15% team and founders;
- 15% reserves and emergency fund;
- 4% advisors and investors.
The fund allocation is done as per following:
- 40% research and development (platform development and continuous improvements and releases);
- 35% marketing and community (business development offices in Asia, Europe and America, sales managers motivation program, incentives and events for communities);
- 20% operational costs (server infrastructure and cloud servicing, customer service and admin expenses);
- 5% platform security.
The Roadmap is interesting, as they started in second quarter of 2017 with the creation of Plaza Market and Plaza Card integrated concept, in the third quarter of 2017 the Plaza Concierge was created, and experts were approached to validate the demand for concept. In the last quarter of 2017 the Whitepaper was produced and validated and prototypes were developed to refine the product offerings. In the second quarter of 2018 the private and public pre-sale event happened, and the Alpha testing of the MerchantChain, with demo of MerchantChain technology presented at the live events. In the third quarter of 2018 they had the token generation event, Alpha testing of Plaza Concierge, Platform UI/UX development and MerchantChain Beta testing.
The next steps are:
- Q4 2018 — Plaza Platform development, MerchantChain live trials, Plaza Concierge Beta testing;
- Q1 2019 — Platform launch, Plaza Card issue and Plaza Concierge production;
- Q2 2019 — Ship of Plaza Concierge, launching MerchantChain;
- Q3 2019 — geographical expansion and growing of the platform and MerchantChain Protocol.
According to the Whitepaper, the products promoted by Plaza Systems are:
1. Plaza Card — to spend cryptocurrency and withdraw in local currency from ATM;
2. Plaza Merchants — they sell pre-paid Plaza Cards along with instructions on how to setup Plaza Wallet, combined with offline means to top up the Plaza Wallet using local currency;
3. Plaza Desktop and Plaza Mobile — easy to use apps providing a familiar online shopping experience with added benefits (AI driven e-commerce meta-search, anonymous browsing, low transaction fees, AI personal assistants, hands free mining royalties);
4. Plaza Concierge — voice activated smart speaker based on Alexa AI, offering hands free personal assistance, anonymous shopping, secure crypto hardware wallet, hands free mining royalties;
5. Plaza Lifestyle Rewards — which pays real value instantly and automatically
This is an interesting ICO and I will follow it closely in 2019.
(Disclaimer: This article was created in exchange for a potential token reward through BountyOx. BountyOx username: Heruvim78)