Enkronos is a Slovenian digital strategy company. They promote the creation of Enkronos Apps (a completely trusted blockchain credit system for ethic campaigns. The Total Available Market (TAM) is approximated at 700 billions USD. The Serviceable Available Market (SAM) is 100 billions USD, and the Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM) is somewhere around 5 billions USD.
What are those Apps, you will ask? They are defined as a data driven multi-application platform for advertising, big data solutions, marketing and AI, focusing on centralizing the entire idea of engagement made by the companies with their customers. The Apps are build on a highly modular concept, making improving, scaling, removing and adjusting a clean and simple process. The content creators can use one single dashboard to manage all sources of data gathered by the apps. Enkronos is supporting and respecting an ethical conduct (this unsolved problem was the main reason behind Facebook share devaluation after the Cambridge Analytica scandal).The target groups are: financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, wine producers, organic agriculture, public sector issues (defense, smart city, waste management, water management, air pollution), construction sector, health, energy, security, automotive, developers, tech, VC, startups, governments.
What about the security protection? According to their White Paper there are three levels of security verification. Level 1 is for all software, level 2 is for apps containing sensitive data and level 3 is for highly sensitive data apps. Enkronos was tested by an independent primary auditor and no critical severity vulnerability was found. The company is compliant with EU GDPR (general data protection regulations) and this means that any breach notification is mandatory within 72 hours, there is a right for data subjects to obtain confirmation if their personal data is being processed, right to be forgotten-complete erase of personal data, right to data portability, privacy by design and a data protection officer assigned to enforce GDPR requirements internally.
The software development cycle is based on planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. What can one of this Apps do?
- combined Ad management (multiple Ads management on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Telegram);
- E-voting and E-democracy;
- Wide area sensor monitoring;
- Location tracking;
- Augmented reality engagement;
- In-depth report generation of owning data;
- AI support in decision making;
- Gaming platform;
- Loyalty campaigns management;
- Multiple contest creation channels (contest walls, location contest, combination of contests, multiple types- art, video, quiz, survey, unique code);
- Digital ticketing and pass distribution;
- E-commerce and its management;
- Centralized user database- easily to move existing databases with advanced user categorization on individual segmentation of interest and features to make it easy to create automated questions of top of segments;
- Universal billing system -an universal payment system with full transparency of the Enkronos apps creators and Enkronos credit/token/coin purchasers.
Are there any apps already available? Yes, there are already made apps such as YourGamify (gamification management system), LoyaltyVenue (customer loyalty and fidelity campaigns) and ContestDream (promotion and contest management platforms). Also, there are apps soon to be launched, like McAudience (lead generation, audience building and management) and FeelGrid (IoT and AI based wide area monitoring) in the third or forth quarter of 2018, and CryptoState (e-democracy blockchain platform) in the second quarter of 2019.
The token is called Enkronos token (ENK) and it has a softcap of 2500 ETH and a hardcap or 500.000 ETH.
- 51% community (pre-sale and public sale);
- 26% locked reserve (10% ENK reserve for future unforeseeable expenses and token threatening situations, 16% reserve for future growth — partnerships and acquisitions);
- 12% founders and future and current team;
- 6% advisers;
- 5% bounty campaign promotion.
Funding allocation :
- 30% advertising and PR (to enter different international markets and single apps launching);
- 25% development (application and web platform development, technical development);
- 20% internal business (business development and employment hiring and wages);
- 20% integration (worldwide integration of the platform);
- 5% in case of legal issues , it servers and infrastructure, admin.
What is the role of the ENK token? How are they used to build the circulation of the currency and create a viable supply and demand mechanism? They are used as currency for crowdfunding and crowdsourcing various processes on the platform, and as payment for Enkronos apps usage and for supporters (for crowdholding bonuses paid in ENK tokens proportionally to all holders, for investing into companies available on the platform and for purchasing products/services on the crowdholding market).
They are quite advance of their own Roadmap, as they started to launch apps on 15.05.18, and one month later third-parties were able to publish their apps.
30.06.2018 -Swee.io app was released.
31.07.2018 -McAudience app was released.
30.11.2018 -FeelGrid app will be released.
31.03.2019 -Blockchain based Enkronos apps will be released.
30.06.2019 -CryptoState app will be released.
(Disclaimer: This article was created in exchange for a potential token reward through BountyOx. BountyOx username: Heruvim78)