I was wondering what e-wallets you use. Especially we will talk about those who, in addition to fiat, also accept crypto currency. My favorite is Payeer.
Why do I like him?
1) 3 fiat currencies: euro, dollar and ruble.
2) 9 cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, TRX, BCH, USDT, DASH, XRP
3) in addition to the wallet, there is an exchange (built into the wallet itself). You can sell or buy not only at the market price, but also by placing an order.
4) conversion function.
5) if your daily limit is less than $999, then it is not necessary to pass KYC
6) the ability to issue a physical card (MasterCard)
7) many ways to deposit and withdraw funds.
8) there is a referral program
9) simple and clear interface
what I do not like:
1) a fairly high commission for the exchange. For example, the trading commission is 0.195%, and for transfers up to 4% (depending on the method).
2) if you made a mistake with the address and sent the money to the wrong place, they will not be returned to you
I will continue with the wallet reviews, but I would like to know what other wallets do you know?