Ethereum Shapella includes improvements such as:
- Sharding: splitting the database into several parts (shards), which allows you to increase network bandwidth and provide faster transaction processing.
- eWASM: A new virtual stack that replaces EVM and allows you to use a wider set of programming languages to create smart contracts.
- Various security improvements, including new mechanisms to protect against attacks and the ability to create more secure smart contracts.
In general, these improvements make it possible to increase the performance and scalability of Ethereum Shapella, which makes it more attractive to users and investors.
What benefits did the Ethereum Shapella update bring to users and investors?
The Ethereum Shapella update has brought a number of benefits for users and investors. One of the main advantages is the increased performance and scalability of the network thanks to new technologies such as sharding and eWASM.
In addition, the transition to the proof of ownership (PoS) algorithm allows you to reduce energy costs for mining and increase network security.
Other benefits of the Ethereum Shapella upgrade include:
- Improved security thanks to new anti-attack mechanisms and the ability to create more secure smart contracts.
- A greater choice of programming languages for creating smart contracts thanks to the new eWASM virtual stack.
- Improved support for data types and operators in the Solidity language, which makes the development of smart contracts more efficient.
In general, the Ethereum Shapella update makes the platform more attractive to users and investors, which may lead to an increase in its popularity and the price of the ETH token.