Where you should Buy Bitcoin?
Today I decided to see three platforms where you can buy bitcoins, trying to figure out the pros and cons and where it is most economical to buy them.
The three platforms in order to buy bitcoins I examined are:
Each has different purchase prices and some pros and cons to suit your needs, I considered an example for all of 0:01 buy BTC, but let's see all 3.
Buy bitcoin on Coinbase
Coinbase is a platform that lets you buy bitcoins and other criptovalute, if you want you can go into that by reading the detailed guide Buy Bitcoin and other Criptovalute Coinbase Guide 2019
As you can see from the moment of writing 0:01 buy BTC of Coinbase has a total price of 72.26 euro, with EUR 2.99 in very clear committee and specified in detail.
Buy bitcoin on Binance
Binance is one of the best if not the best Exchange in circulation today, you can if you want to go into that with the guide below: Binance Exchange Complete Guide for Beginners in 2019
The purchase of no more than 0.01 BTC of Binance looks much higher than Coinbase with a total price included Fee of 78.76 euros , so more than 6 euro compared to the first platform tested.
Buy bitcoin on Changelly
Changelly is a platform that allows the purchase of both Bitcoin that of other criptovalute by credit card and prepaid, getting directly to your wallet the criptovalute chosen by you.
Changelly presents between all 3 platforms the lowest purchase price with its 70.7 Euro to 0:01 BTC, therefore, and 2 euro less than Coinbase.
Pros and Cons of buying bitcoin Coinbase, Binance or Changelly.
Let's look at the pros and cons of buying Bitcoins on one or the other site in question.
- safe and reliable site.
- Receiving BTC or other Criptovalute immediately after purchase.
- Opportunity to purchase at any time via mobile phone thanks to the app.
- Fees and commissions a little more other than other platforms.
- safe and reliable site.
- If you need to trade on Binance, the opportunity to purchase directly on site saves you an extra step after the purchase to send bitcoin or other criptovalute from your wallet to Binance.
- The highest commissions in the comparison of the 3 platforms.
- managed by third-party service and in case of problems I must admit I do not know how it would be managed, but not having had a personal experience I can not speak about.
- Safe website.
- Functional Platform does not require registration to purchase them.
- Low commissions.
- No one to purchase Bitcoin
The article is a purely cognitive purposes, perhaps those who are beginners there was the question of where would agree to buy bitcoins .
Even the pros and cons of each platform are examined solely and exclusively relate to buy bitcoins .
I personally always use Coinbase and continue to do so for the simple principle that I have always enjoyed it and I've never had any problems, so I feel safe in doing so, while such use Binance to make small trades and the stacking of some criptovalute .
Regardless Changelly presents the lowest commissions.
Originally published at my own website in italian language https://www.criptoita.it on November 27, 2019.