Bitcoin blockchain has brought us many advancements in the world of finance. It's now possible for people to own their money without the need for a middleman or human intervention.
Bitcoin is the first digital currency that was created as an alternative to Fiat currency and to promote decentralization. The idea was to create a decentralized economy online where it can be used to pay for goods and also become a mode of payment between two individuals.
Slowly and steadily after a decade of its existence and getting killed numerous times, it is now being globally recognized as a new way of making payments by businesses for purchasing their goods and services.
So, if you are searching for websites to spend your Bitcoin then here is the list of 43 Global websites who accept Bitcoin.
Who accepts Bitcoin?
- 4chan.org - Image-based bulletin board.
- amazon via purse.io - Online store.
- archive.org - Internet archives.
- badoo.com - dating website.
- bigfishgames.com - Online gaming website.
- bitcoin.travel - Travel and hotel booking platform.
- cheapair.com - Air ticket booking platform.
- cointracking.info - Bitcoin and altcoin portfolio and tax reporting app.
- expressvpn.com - Virtual private network provider.
- fancy.com - Online store.
- xbox.com - Buy games and addons.
- groovesharks.org - Music streaming platform.
- gyft.com - Gift card store.
- wordpress.com - Online publishing platform.
- mega.nz - Cloud storage platform.
- microsoft.com - Online store.
- namecheap.com - Domain and Webhosting provider.
- naughtyamerica.com - Adult content platform.
- newegg.com - Computer store.
- overstock.com - Online home goods store.
- reddit.com - Social media platform.
- playboy.com - Adult content platform.
- purevpn.com - Virtual private network provider.
- qhoster.com - Domain and Webhosting provider.
- quickbooks.intuit.com - Tax and accounting software.
- rakuten.com - Online store.
- seoclerks.com - SEO market place.
- shopify.com - eCommerce solution provider.
- shopjoy.com.au - Online store.
- travala.com - Travel and hotel booking platform.
- travelbybit.com - Travel and hotel booking platform.
- twitch.tv - A live streaming platform for gamers.
- virgingalactic.com - Travel to space.
- wikipedia.org - Online encyclopedia.
- zynga.com - Online gaming platform.
- playstation.com - Buy games and add-on.
- fiverr.com - Gig marketplace.
- etsy.com - Online store.
- dell.com - PC market.
- bitcoinpostage.info - postal service
- Zoom app - video conferencing
- Pornhub - Adult entertainment #new#
All the above-listed websites or platforms have been in existence for more than a year now some even for a decade. All of them are well-established stores with good popularity and good community backing, which means they are safe.
They have been termed global websites as they provide services or sell goods to the global audience.
Some argue that Bitcoin is not a suitable payment option due to its price volatility and fees. As Bitcoin's network grows and improves this mindset will change in the future.
In the end, thank you for reading this article. In case if I missed out on any names then do share it with me by leaving your valuable comments.