Get Bitcoin on your shopping with GoSats in India
Last week we released the first episode of the CWEE series and today I have come up with a new tool that helps you earn Free Bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin the king of cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing this article, Bitcoin is ready to Break Its ATH ( All-Time High), and if you haven't a piece of Bitcoin. Then don't worry, Now You can earn Bitcoin on your shopping in India. So What Is GoSats? GoSats is an application that gives you cash back on your shopping in the form of Bitcoin. Currently, GoSats supports more than 100+ Platforms such as Flipkart, Adidas, Udemy Etc.
Want To Earn Bitcoin Then follow the below steps.
- Download the GoSats App Link
- Don't Forget To use our Referral Code GSMY4985 to get 10000 Sats.
- Now it's Your Turn Shop on any Site listed in App and Earn Bitcoin 🤑
According to Their Roadmap, shopping cashback is not the only feature of the GoSats app. They will add more feature like
- Bitcoin Wheel:- Stack free bitcoin with daily spins.
- Coin Recycler:- Swap altcoins to bitcoin via the Lightning Network.
- Gift Sats:- Gift Bitcoin to your friends vice-versa.
- Buy Bitcoin:- using simple Payment Systems like UPI.
- Learn & Earn:- Watch crypto webinars and videos to earn bitcoin.
- Shopping Vouchers:- Buy Shopping Vouchers and get instant Sats.
That Means GoSats is a dedicated Bitcoin Earning app for You CoinLovers 💖. For more info Watch our GoSats Review
How much can I earn using GoSats?
It depends on your shopping goal. You will earn as much bitcoin as you shop. Want To Earn More Bitcoin then share Your Referral Code with your friends. They have categorized all shopping deals and it is helpful to find a specific deal. So if you buy pizza using GoSats you will get free bitcoin.
Note :- 100 million satoshis = 1 Bitcoin Currently, GoSats is Available only in INDIA Don't Forget To use our Referral Code GSMY4985 to get 10000 Sats. We hope You Like This Post then share it with your friends and help them to earn free Bitcoin (BTC).
This article is originally published on CoinMantra.co