
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Fortunately two shares of crypto were sold and now waiting for buy back but not this soon. Buying can be possible when price of desired coin will dump. Sake of holding consistency can buy anytime earlier and that will be in a moderation. Some of my desired coin out of reach to buy back as the price looks pretty high compared to recent dump or dump last month.
Honestly, September seems a good month for crypto trading as the market allowed me doing some profitable trading using small amount of crypto asset. Hive and steem price pumping this month and dumping rate is lower. Can't buy emotionally and holding stable coin feels safer than holding crypto coins because when price dump and asset value reduce, it cause frustration and tension. A good pump of hive can help executing resetting plan and this reset can help having a new beginning on crypto trading.
Not expecting that market will follow my plans so trying to create my own safe zone to survive in crypto trading for long time. A reset can help having financial freedom for next few months when can prepare for new plans for trading once again. Trying to keep balancing on holding both crypto and stable coin. Next buy order set using a specific amount of stable coin but current crypto pump won't allow the buy so soon, ready to hold for next buy and sell too.
Nothing is guaranteed here and a wrong step can waste a lots of time and wasting time is equal to wasting money. Risk taking sometimes worth it but when asset is limited better we limit our trading plans too. If coin price is high, better having control over emotions and wait for the right time to buy and I've learned this after making mistakes many times. Trying to take advantage of crypto pump and dump as much possible. Current coins in my wallet need to pump 4x to fix my financial condition but that's a dream at this moment. That's all for today!
Thanks For Stopping By!!