- Interested in earning cryptocurrency for publishing & reading articles? Join today at Publish0x!**
- Are you ready to invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Sign up the Coinbase, you and I will receive 10$ worth of bonus when you are spending more than 100$
- If you are holding the cryptocurrency, your crypto in danger buy a hardware wallet Trezor or Ledger
What is masternode staking
Masternode is a kind of network node holding the coins or tokens which verifies the transactions but it can’t create a new block. Masternode may be combined with Proof of Stake algorithm, Proof of Work, Delegated Proof of Stake, together it can be called a blockchain consensus mechanism.
Masternodes staking provides high rewards than the PoS types and it requires a minimum amount of tokens to starting a new masternode, these days high reward masternodes are too expensive to get started such as Dash, Energi, Zcoin, etc.
There are so many masternode staking coins exists, in this guide, I will include the trusted, established and popular masternode staking coins. If you are want to explore the potential masternode coins, check out Masternodes online.
Let's take a look at 5 best masternode staking coins wth huge potential to succeed in future,
Dash is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency for instant payments with high speed, near-zero transaction fees. Dash uses both Proof of Works and Proof of Stake consensus algorithm where PoS enables special features such as InstantSend, PrivateSend, and Username feature.
- Ticker: DASH
- Masternode collateral size: 1000 DASH
- Approximate annual return: 6%
- Where to buy DASH coin: Binance
Energi is the cryptocurrency for world adoption which consists of proof of stake consensus mechanism and masternode, smart contracts, and governing system. Energi self-funding treasury gives confidence of the Energi development and It will ensure the rapid growth of the Energi ecosystem.
- Ticker: NRG
- Masternode collateral size: 10000 NRG
- Approximate annual return: 40%
- Where to buy NRG: Kucoin
PIVX is open source, a decentralized blockchain-based cryptocurrency focused on achieving fungibility, transaction privacy, community governance, network scalability, and real-world utilization to become one of the most technically advanced globally-accepted online digital currency.
- Ticker: PIVX
- Masternode collateral size: 10000 PIVX
- Approximate annual return: 9%
- Where to buy PIVX: Binance
Zcoin is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency which is used both masternode staking and Proof of Work consensus algorithm. Zcoin operates a multi-node model where Proof of Work nodes verify blockchain transactions and Masternodes store blockchain data.
- Ticker: XZC
- Masternode collateral size: 1000
- Approximate annual return: 15%
- Where to buy XZC: Binance
Blocknet is a second layer blockchain interoperability protocol that enables communication, interaction, and exchange between different blockchains. Blocknet also uses both Proof of Work and Masternode staking for facilities different features.
- Ticker: BLOCK
- Masternode collateral size: 5000 BLOCK
- Approximate annual return: 13%
- Where to buy BLOCK: Bittrex
Original source: What is staking coins and staking
Disclaimer, please do your own research before making any investment and this is not investment advice.