and welcome to the Brief Crypto News Breaking edition!
It is July 27 2020 08:00 UTC and at the last 24 hours Bitcoin has broken the $10,000 level in a 5.6% increase, now trading at $10,166. Of course, for further increase, all analytics say that there is a strong resistance level at $10,500 and this is going to e tested soon, as long as $10,000 holds.
From the other hand Ethereum is now trading at $321 with a 6% increase for the last 24 hours and an incredible 35,9% for the last week. But Even Ethereum is skyrocketed most of the altcoins have decreased, or at the very best have stayed the same. That means that many trades with altcoins were hit the stop loss, when paired against Bitcoin oi Ethereum. This is showed in the bitcoin dominance almost 1,5% increase, now 60,34% of the market, while Ethereum is at 11,66% of the market.
Even if indicators are showing signs of continuation of the bullish momentum, it is more than sure that the $10,000 support level will be tested, while it tries to build strength.
Here is what market looks like right now!
Thank you for reading. Please like/tip/spot/upvote, comment and share!
This is my own content and I will cross post it at Publish0x, Cent, Hive and read.cash
Follow Me Also:
If you want to join please use these affiliate links
- The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
- Nothing contained on this article constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Nothing in the article constitutes professional and/or financial advice.
- You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
- You agree not to hold The Author, or the Article liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through this article.
- There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, and money market funds involve risk of loss.
- Loss of principal is possible
- Some high risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses.
- Foreign investing involves special risks, including a greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks and differences in accounting methods.
- A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
- Resource are not included, as I use more than one to verify. For more information, please search online.
- None of these are personal opinions, unless otherwise specifically and very clearly stated
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
- All company, product and service names used in this article are for identification purposes only.
- Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement