Good morning Publish0x community and welcome to a new article dedicated to the latest contest of this blog! Publish0x has given this new opportunity to us authors to try a new contest dedicated to Adshares!
The world of advertising is as beautiful as it is complex. Those who are outside the industry probably don't see all the evolutions there are to bring more and more people to buy a product or service through online ads.
2022 will be the turning point in the media landscape? How should brands address these changes?
The evolution of advertising is something we're all already used to. In the last decade, technology has accelerated its progress like never. Its purpose has evolved from being used as a tool to sell products to a more complex form of influencing the consumer, placing products within a broader set of a buyer's choices. As we all know, 2020 has been a game changer, with an unprecedented evolution realized in a few months instead of a decade. it's a new era. Consumers' needs and values have changed, as have their accompanying advertising practices, making 2021 a turning point in the media landscape.
The question becomes at this point: how should brands address these changes?
Consumers are won or lost through brand interaction, where the type of message is conveyed in order to succeed in gaining consumer interest and trust. However, the factors that make them interact, embrace and spend on a brand have changed. The key factor is no longer offering quality products at an affordable price. Across the globe, today's consumer wants to feel represented in advertising. With the evolution of advertising, the purpose of advertising is to strengthen the interaction that consumers have with brands.
Adshares is the first company to provide a complete blockchain market for decentralized online advertising. It is also one of the most advanced blockchain-based advertising market projects. It allows publishers and advertisers to use its blockchain network to form direct contracts. It offers many types of advertising, including affiliate marketing, CPA and CPM-based campaigns, and pop-up ads. It is an all-in-one solution that can help people with different needs effectively achieve their goals. It is equipped with some unique features on the market and offers many advantages. Compared with past systems including traditional advertising systems, it is a better choice.
Adshares was born in 2017. The team is now composed by 7 people. They believe in what they do and they believe that the vision they have will transform digital advertising in the future. They are building an open ecosystem to successfully cure the programmatic advertising market, and they are proud of their work. Jacek Zemlo and Leszek Rychlewski are the 2 co-founders. Jacek is interested in distributed ledger since 2011. He saw a huge blockchain potential and wanted to create his own. His ambition was to develop a ledger much safer and more efficient than others. Leszek is a successful entrepreneur and scientist. He was interested in blockchain and how to harness its potential. He is the creator of the ESC Blockchain, which is the Adshares foundation.
In Adshares, anyone can make their own Adserver by implementing open source blockchain tools in more and more areas.
“Goal without a plan is just a wish” they say on their website. Then they list 4 key points:
1) First Market: Adshares aims to become a major player in the blockchain advertising. They’ll achieve it by real decentralization and scalability.
2) Partnerships: Top Publishers & Advertisers will help with a mainstream transition.
3) Scaling Ecosystem: Adserver is a way to start and maintain an advertising network for free, using Adshares open-source software.
4) ADS Adoption: Transaction commissions of 1 per mil enable exceptional throughput, plus coin users receive a part of that commission.
Now let’s check together some benefits for advertisers.
- Lowest fees + competitive CPM rates: Adshares is an open ecosystem where publishers and advertisers can conduct direct transactions without intermediaries, thereby reducing commissions.
- Ad blocking bypass: The decentralization of ad servers and the innovation of ad delivery minimize the possibility of ad blocking, which allows you to reach users who have installed ad blocking software in their browsers.
- Transparency and greater freedom: There are no middleman who can censor or block content. The publisher is the person who decides what content can be displayed on their website.
- Availability of small advertisers: There is no minimum deposit requirement.
In the past decade, digital advertising has become more and more popular due to the increasing adoption of digital platforms. Experts predict that the global programmatic advertising market will snowball in the next few years and will grow to nearly $210 billion by 2022. It is estimated that 80% of the advertising process will be automated.
With Adshares, publishers have different benefits like:
- Adblock Traffic Monetization: The decentralization of our ad servers and innovation in advertisement delivery minimizes the possibility of adblocking.
- Low Fees: 0.1% per transaction.
- Instant Payments: Transfers from advertisers to publishers are made automatically every hour.
- Small Publishers Welcome: Unlike our competitors, they don't have any traffic requirements, which lets almost everyone join their network and monetize traffic.
With all the media relevance of this last period, the word metaverse is on everyone's lips. The Baker, my city butcher, my grandma, the neighbor, all YouTubers and even my dog knows the word metaverse today. But is it really a recent word?
Created in 1992 by the author Neal Stephenson, the term Metaverse represented the digital environment in which the protagonist of the novel. Snow Crash, this is the name of the protagonist, moved within the Metaverse, by means of an avatar. Along these lines, after 30 years, the fruit of Stephenson's imagination has become reality. In the "real" Metaverse (not the one of Crash) you can interact with other users, through an avatar and with the help of augmented reality.
Obviously you need some of the accessories that allow the use of augmented reality such as smart glasses, helmets, visors, suits and gloves both equipped with touch sensors. With the advent of the Metaverse we are introduced into the evolution of the Internet: from two-dimensionality to three-dimensionality. Zuckerberg said that the Metaverse will be a free, open and interoperable space. In this metaphysical space immediate cooperation between companies, developers and even political figures is possible. This statement of Zuckerberg appears to be quite antithetic with the spirit aimed at the centralization of data: the most used social (that we remember includes Instagram and WhatsApp) is owned by him. Last but not least I remember that it would like to change its name to Meta, which says a lot.
Back to Adshares, this is their roadmap for the next 6 months.
To pay for ads and make the system work better, Adshares uses the ADS token. Adshares native blockchain charges fees in ADS coin, ADS holders receive a part of network commission and 1% of turnover is sent to a burner address.
In the last period, ADS has done an incredible bull run! It is growing since April 2021 when it was trading at 0.05$. Now is at 3.20$ after an ATH hit at 4.55$ a few days ago.
For all those more curious people, I leave the link to their Whitepaper for further exploration: https://adshares.net/docs/adshares_whitepaper.pdf
With each Publish0x contest we always learn about new projects. Thanks for giving space to them too and be able to enhance them.
What’s your opinion about Adshares and Metaverse? Let me know in a comment below!