THE SIGNING OF SANÉ BY BAYERN, IMMINENT
The signing of Leroy Sané by Bayern Munich will become official in the next few hours. According to the Bild newspaper and confirmed by other German media, the Manchester City winger is about to become a new player for the Munich team until 2025 for less than 50 million euros
THE FUTURE OF PAUL POGBA
Paul Pogba is not having the weight he should have at Manchester United. At least not in recent times. But according to L'Équipe, 'red devils' coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer does not even think about opening the door for him next summer.
THE INTEREST OF MADRID IN CAMAVINGA
Eduardo Camavinga (17 years old) continues on Real Madrid's radar, but in Rennes they are far from preparing for his departure. "For me, there is no issue, it was not even mentioned. It was clear from my arrival that this player was part of the project for next season. What if Real Madrid, declared as very interested, puts € 80m on the table? The answer is no, "said Florian Maurice, Rennes sports director recently.
ÁLVARO GONZÁLEZ SIGNS WITH MARSEILLE UNTIL 2023
Spanish defender Álvaro González , who arrived last season at Olympique de Marseille on loan from Villarreal CF for a year, has finally signed a three-year contract with the French club, as announced by this Tuesday the French team.
"The Spanish defender definitively unpacks his suitcases in the south of France . This Tuesday, the one known as 'El Patrón' has signed a three-year contract with Olympique de Marseille," the club said in a statement. The team considers that the 30-year-old Cantabrian had a good 2019-2020 season, interrupted in March by the coronavirus epidemic, so he has decided to use the sale clause that was in the Villarreal loan contract.
GARAY IS "ETERNALLY GRATEFUL"
Ezequiel Garay said goodbye to Valencia this Tuesday "eternally grateful" to the club and did so with a letter on social networks in which he appears in a photo kissing the shield on the day of his presentation.
“Thank you for so much family, you can never forget what you have lived and enjoyed. Semper Amunt! ”, Says the central defender.
Garay, who publicly positioned himself against the removal of Marcelino García Toral, appeared to have been on track for a renewal agreement but the talks went awry. When he fell injured, Albert Celades was also in favor of its continuity but finally there was no agreement.
PELLEGRINI LIKES AT BETIS
Real Betis held negotiations with Manuel Pellegrini last week to take over the verdiblanco bench next season and the harmony between the parties is good, although the club has more fronts open and has not yet made a determination In this regard, Abc reports, noting that the Chilean remains well placed.
The Verdiblanco club, apart from Pellegrini, has tested more coaches - the Croatian Nenad Bjeliça is another option - and names such as those of Marcelino or Unai Emery have long been ruled out, while the return of Quique Setién is not contemplated currently as an option, or in the event that he did not continue at FC Barcelona.
Albert Celades stops being coach of Valencia. The same team announced on the afternoon of Monday that it dispenses with the services of the Andorran coach. Voro takes over the team as interim coach until the end of the season. COMMUNIQUE FROM VALENCIA TO REMOVE CELADES
Valencia CF has announced this Monday to Albert Celades his dismissal with immediate effect as coach of the first team. The club wants to publicly thank all their work and dedication during their time in the entity, a period in which the classification was reached, seven seasons later, for the knockout stages of the Champions League, in addition to signing prestigious victories in scenarios in which they did not had been previously achieved. Thus, the club wishes to value his help and contribution since assuming the leadership of the first team in a difficult moment and, with a view to the future, wish him the best of success.
From this Tuesday, Voro González will go on to lead the first team on a provisional basis, until the end of this season.
MOVEMENT IN PSG
PSG has just made various agreements with its players official. The French club has announced that Thiago Silva, Choupo-Moting and Sergio Rico will extend their contract for two months until the end of the season, as their bond ended tomorrow, June 30.
RAÍLLO RENEWS WITH MALLORCA
Mallorca and Antonio Raíllo reached an agreement this Monday by which the Cordovan central defender extends his contract with the Balearic club for three more seasons, until June 30, 2024. Raíllo has already accumulated 133 official matches with the Vermilion shirt, in which he has scored a total of 6 goals. He arrived in the 2016-17 season and is one of the footballers who experienced the dramatic descent to Second B.
MAURIZIO POCCHETINO RENEWS WITH TOTTENHAM
Maurizio Pochettino and Tottenham have officially renewed the 19-year-old. The son of the former Argentine coach of the Spurs was in the quarry for three years and will sign until 2022.
BUFFON AND CHIELLINI, ONE MORE YEAR AT JUVE
Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, 42, and defender Giorgio Chiellini, 35, both with more than a hundred appearances for the Italian team, will continue one more season at Juventus having The parties reached an agreement to extend their respective contracts, which expired tomorrow.
BOCA PUTS THREE PLAYERS ON THE MARKET
The xeneize club informed Jan Hurtado, Seba Pérez and Agustín Almendra that they will not be taken into account for next season. The idea is to give them a loan or sell them in case a good offer arrives, according to Olé BARRAGÁN, PEDRAZA AND ALEÑÁ WILL FINISH THE SEASON WITH BETIS
Antonio Barragán, who ends his contract this Tuesday, June 30, as well as the loaned Carles Aleñá and Alfonso and Pedraza - who belong to FC Barcelona and Villarreal, respectively - have prolonged their relationship with the Real Betis until the end of this season, which due to the Covid-19 crisis will last until July 19. The three footballers have agreed with the Verdiblanco club to extend their relationship for 20 more days, according to Abc GETAFE REMAINS 90% OF CUCURELLA
Barça and Getafe announce the transfer of the Catalan side Marc Cucurella for 10 million and Barça reserves 10% percent of future sales. The option was 6 million and Barça reserved 40%. DEYVERSON AND KENEDY WILL NOT FOLLOW IN THE GETAFE
The club announced this Tuesday, through an official statement, that the Brazilians, on loan until June 30 by Chelsea and Palmeiras respectively, will not continue in the Madrid club. PACO JÉMEZ WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON
Paco Jémez and his coaching staff, who ended their contract on June 30, will continue until the end of the season at Rayo Vallecano, sources from the Madrid club confirmed to EFE, who have not spoken about the future of the bench for the next course
RULLI RETURNS TO ROYAL SOCIETY
Argentine goalkeeper Gero Rulli has said goodbye to Montpellier on his last day of contract with the French club. He ends his stay in Montpellier and rejects the possibility of continuing there for at least one more season. Thus, Rulli, for the moment, returns to the discipline of the Real, with which he has a contract until 2022, although the intention of Roberto Olabe and the txuri urdin club is to transfer him this summer