I had the pleasure of chatting with DDRFr33k who is a developer at Vimm.tv. Vimm is a live-streaming platform on the Hive blockchain and in this, we will dive into what it’s all about and where it’s headed going forward.
VIMM is a growing community of passionate gamers, entertainers and artists who come together to create a unique live streaming experience. They give you the tools you need to build a successful channel and grow your brand. They focus on making community building and monetization easier for creators so you can focus on doing one thing. Streaming!
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Vimm.TV?
- What problem does Vimm.TV solve?
- How have you and Vimm.TV been affected by the virus and lockdown?
- How did Vimm.TV get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
- What are the next big updates for Vimm.TV to release soon or that are in the works?
- Where does Vimm.TV fit in with other existing similar projects?
- Where do you see Vimm.TV going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- If any crypto influencer could join Vimm.TV who would you choose?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://www.vimm.tv/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer. You can also find all their social handles etc. on there as well. You can find DDRFr33k under @ddrfr33k on any platform that he is on.
What do you think about Vimm.TV? Let us know if you have any further questions on Vimm.TV in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!