I started tracking one of my small crypto portfolios' performance since November 1, 2021. Last time, about 1 week ago, total value of this portfolio in USD was around $771.89, total cost (amount I initially invested) was $1,015.
I am open to listen to your opinion so that next time when I rebalance I can do it right.
- Bitcoin 0 (Decreased, to purchase other coin/token)
- ETH 0 (Decreased, to purchase other coin/token)
- Doge 0 (Decreased, to purchase other coin/token)
- Polygon(Matic) 13.373(Slightly decreased, swap fee)
- Avalanche 4.409 (No change)
- Sandbox 64.959 (Increased)
- Blok 770.8 (No change)
- Terra(Luna) 2.497 (Increased)
Total portfolio value became $778.34 slightly up from last time I checked but still in red. This time I sold major coins like, BTC, ETH and Doge from the above portfolio to purchase more Terra and Sandbox. Avalanche has been not good for me recently so I am still thinking if I should reduce some Avax exposure and focus more on Terra and Sandbox, or not..