Ankr Protocol is already releasing another RPC for a hotly anticipated blockchain! You can now access Gnosis Public and Premium RPCs, make request calls, and receive information returns that mirror the results you would get by running a Gnosis full node yourself.
What is Gnosis?
Gnosis is a blockchain that facilitates new products and market mechanisms in decentralized finance based on event predictions. Gnosis has three interoperable products that uniquely allow anyone to securely create, trade, and hold digital assets on Ethereum that represent event outcomes.
Gnosis is an incredibly promising chain that is revolutionizing DeFi products. However, it needs more developer resources to feed new builders and make it more convenient to create the unique market prediction applications it promises to usher in. To cater to the thousands of new developers looking to work with Gnosis, Ankr is providing a way they can easily contribute to this booming network.
What is The Gnosis Public RPC?
- The Gnosis RPC (Remote Procedure Call) connects your wallet, command-line interface, or dApp with the Gnosis blockchain. It acts as a messenger or blockchain router that relays on-chain information between nodes, dApps, and ultimately end-users.
- Ankr’s Gnosis RPC endpoints are a gateway for developers to interface directly with the Gnosis chain — a portal to communicate easily, remotely, and with no need to go through the DevOps of establishing their own Gnosis nodes.
- Ankr is providing a geo-distributed and decentralized Gnosis RPC comprised of many independent blockchain nodes running worldwide for low-latency and incredibly reliable connections.
- It can be used by anyone, anywhere, at any time, with no email signup, credit card, or other personal information.
How Will This Help Developers?
Ankr’s RPC solves the following developer troubles:
- Eliminates difficult node ops — As anyone who has tried knows, running a node is not always as straightforward as it seems. The Ankr public RPC will completely remove the need for many developers to set up their own Gnosis node, removing hours of time spent building, calibrating, and fixing node issues.
- Grants access to advanced tools — Ankr gives those who wish to build with Gnosis the best tools to build applications quickly. Those who opt for Ankr Protocol’s Premium version can instantly access:
Unlimited Gnosis requests
Global node distribution
Private Gnosis endpoints
WebSockets (WS) capabilities
- Powers apps and open-source software that need access to Gnosis — Connect with a cluster of high-performance nodes that holds the information you need to build and operate dApps with Gnosis chain capabilities.
- Supports the Gnosis network- Ankr Protocol will strengthen the Gnosis network globally by offering easier development and a broader, decentralized node infrastructure. Ankr will incentivize independent and enterprise Gnosis node operators to add their nodes to the load balancer in return for ANKR tokens, thus adding many additional Gnosis nodes to create a more powerful network.
Next Steps For Ankr Protocol
So far, Ankr Protocol has gained massive traction in the developer community building on chains we support such as:
- Solana (https://rpc.ankr.com/solana)
- Fantom (https://rpc.ankr.com/fantom)
- Ethereum (https://rpc.ankr.com/eth)
- NEAR (https://rpc.ankr.com/near)
- Celo (https://rpc.ankr.com/celo)
- Avalanche (https://rpc.ankr.com/avalanche)
- Polygon (https://rpc.ankr.com/polygon)
- Arbitrum (https://rpc.ankr.com/arbitrum)
- BSC (https://rpc.ankr.com/bsc)
- IoTeX (https://rpc.ankr.com/iotex)
- Nervos (https://rpc.ankr.com/nervos)
- Harmony (https://rpc.ankr.com/harmony)
- Moonbeam (https://rpc.ankr.com/moonbeam)
- Gnosis (https://rpc.ankr.com/gnosis)
Ankr Protocol is just getting started with decentralized infrastructure, and we are planning to add capabilities for an ever-growing number of chains. By having so many developer access points and tools in one place, Ankr is providing a unique and important interface that will enable devs to build a truly multi-chain future. We have RPC capabilities in production currently for many more chains that will become available on our dashboard, housing all our public RPC endpoints with one-click wallet connections, chain activity, analytics, and much more.
How to Make Your First Call to Gnosis
Get started today, and head to the Ankr Protocol page to make your first call! You can use the URL: https://rpc.ankr.com/gnosis directly in your wallet, command-line interface, or application to call the Gnosis chain using the standard EVM JSON RPC methods.