EtherLite is a borderless, decentralized network with validators and community members from all around the world. As EtherLite is fully compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), developers can port their existing Ethereum-based dApps in a matter of minutes, substantially upgrading the performance and lowering the costs. EtherLite functions in the same way Ethereum does so smart contracts play the same role here, any developer familiar with Ethereum can use EtherLite without (almost any) additional skills required. At EtherLite, Solidity is the programming language used to build smart contracts. Start building on EtherLite using Solidity and the tools you are already familiar with: Remix, Truffle and Metamask.
ETL is EtherLite’s network native token. It is used to run the network starting with the adopted Proof of Stake consensus mechanism whereby staking ETL is necessary for one to become a public validator node. In addition, ETL is used for network governance and payment of fees. participate in IBCO(ICO) & be a part of EtherLite.
Step by Step
- Open Etherlite Telegram Airdrop bot.
- Complete simple social tasks.
- Submit your ERC20 wallet adress.
- You will receive 5 ETL tokens ($5). Distribution will be 30th July 2021.
- Also, share you referral link and get 0,1 ETL tokens ($0,1) for each referral. (Up to 50 referrals)
- Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Facebook to receive new airdrops!