Right now, the number of crypto users who still rely on the system is staggering.
Mobile wallets come and go. Pick one that doesn't rely on centralised exchanges, a company, an investor, bridges, banks or even a working network connection. Leave the system.
Is your wallet open source? Does it support thousands of coins? Does it allow you to HTLC Atomic Swap peer-to-peer with other blockchains? Does your current wallet rely on a blockchain that can be 51% attacked by a central banker with unlimited resources?
The BiTSy wallet let's you trade with whoever you want, whenever you want, without relying on any third parties at all, and without even having a decent internet connection.
In this month's release of BiTSy:
- Added our new "Node Hopping" algorithm (over 2 years in development and refinement)
- Stealthily seeks out, and keeps you connected to the fastest connection across potentially hundreds of nodes in your area
- Transactions are fully confirmed on-chain in 3 seconds or less, eliminating wait and risk, and making double-spends impossible
- Brandable (we can add your company logo, color theme, etc)
- Upgraded mapping tool (to quickly find a local crypto Merchant or OTC Teller)
- Day and Night modes
- Integrate our HTLC Atomic Swaps library (final testing now)
- Add real-time Net Worth and Holdings charts
- Migrate Java core to Kotlin Multi-Platform (KMP) for iOS/Swift release
- Integrate our C-IPFS library (so app store approvals, http and dns are no longer needed)
LEAVE THE SYSTEM.
- Bitchute: Bitchute.com/Agorise
- BitTube: BitTube.tv/profile/Agorise
- Commun: Commun.com/@agorise
- D.tube: D.tube/c/agorise
- Flote: Flote.app/Agorise
- Gab: Gab.com/Agorise
- LBRY: LBRY.tv/@Agorise
- Minds: Minds.com/Agorise
- P0x: Publish0x.com/Agorise YES! :)
- SoMee: Somee.social/profile/agorise
- Steem: SteemPeak.com/@Agorise
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Agorise_world
- Uptrennd: Uptrennd.com/user/agorise
- Whaleshares: Whaleshares.io/@agorise
- Youtube: Youtube.com/Agorise
- Telegram: https://www.t.me/Agorise
- Keybase/KBFS: https://keybase.io/team/Agorise
- FOSS: https://github.com/Agorise/bitsy-wallet
- HTLC for Graphene: https://github.com/Agorise/graphenej
- C-IPFS/C-LibP2P: https://github.com/Agorise?tab=repositories
Does your mobile wallet require the use of HTTP or DNS? An App Store for updates? A CEX or Bridge?
If yes, consider trying BiTSy...