The Unibright CTO Stefan Schmidt aims to post an update each week in the official Unibright telegram to keep the community informed. Here is this week's update:
2nd of September 2019 - Final regulator meetings, decentralised security exchanges, custodians and Data centers.
Hello Unibright Community,
Thanks Jack for this great summary (Link). It's exactly that spirit that defines our work this week:
- Preparing the final regulator meetings concerning everything related with our tokenization cases
- Doing research and integration work on GO Language
- Meeting potential tokenization partners in the field of decentralized (Security) exchanges, Custodians and Data Centers
And also follow ups on last week
- Going deeper into our proposals for the German blockchain use case competition
- A review meeting for the students project
Have a great week!
Follow up from Ruud Huismann (Ambassador & Network manager for Unibright)
Great Stefan. And just to add, as all of you know, last year Unibright was part of the Blockchain Minor at The Hague University of Applied Sciences in The Hague. Another minor is starting this week for about 120 students. I will drop some tweets at the kick off tonight so keep an eye out. 120 students means that the number of students has more than doubled compared to last year for the minor. I will be presenting shortly for the students and tell them about Unibright.
All previous Weekly Updates can be found here
The UBT token is an ERC20 token, used as a voucher for the Framework, and it is the only way to access the Unibright Framework. For further details on the above, I recommend checking out these links: