This week's Battle Mage rule set challenge was Silenced Summoners in which summoners give no buffs to monsters!
Silenced Summoners general strategy....
Well play your lowest mana summoner possible!
Besides that it's just a matter of stacking the best team you've got!
Silent Summoners Simple battle exemplar
The battle below shows a battle featuring me playing the Life Splinter with a classic Beta summoner!
Mana and rulesets:
- Silenced Summoners only
- 44 mana
- Summoner: Tryius
- Chain Golem - a solid mid mana tank
- Prismatic Energy - ever awesome reflection second!
- Warrior of Truth - for protect
- Venari CyrstalSmith - heal
- Adelaide Brightwing - repair and and resurrect, often good with shields!
- Cornealus - if the manner allows a crushing back line card!
- round 1 - my combined attacks take out the Sea Monster, while my Golem stands STRONG!
- round 2 - we trade blows for no losses.
- round 3 - I take out the Goblin Mech
- round 4 - I take out the Elemental
- round 5 - It's all over and I win, 6 for 6!
Final battle analysis
My opponent fell foul of a mixed melee , ranged and magic strategy that a high proportion of his damage was soaked up with shield and shields, with insufficient magic damage to touch my Golem's high health, making no real inroads with my heal and repair combo!
Meanwhile my own more focussed magic damage and my opponent's lack of shields or heal after his tank carved him up.
A simple win!
Silenced Summoners final thoughts...
Those of you without those Untamed legendary summoners can breath a sigh of relief for one round at least!