Yearn Finance (YFI) founder Andre Cronje has revealed his desire to act as a Uniswap delegate, tweeting on September 19 about the motivation and plans were he to become one.
- Cronje said that he had no intention of proposing a YFI-ETH liquidity pool at this time
- He then listed several ideas on the agenda, including building tools to facilitate delegation, off-chain voting, and on-chain enforcement
- He also stressed that there was an opportunity to “re-evaluate the tokenomics and distribution”, and there should not be a rush to incentivize liquidity pools as they can be abused
- One specific example cited by Cronje is helping DAI and sUSD pegs
- Cronje has been critical of the mania in the DeFi space, as well as certain projects, like SushiSwap