Rumours are swirling that digital asset management firm Grayscale Investments is going to launch a Chainlink (LINK) investment fund, besides launching funds for several other assets. Documents filed at the State of Delaware’s Division of Corporation in Dec. 2020 have spurred these rumours.
- The Grayscale Chainlink Trust was registered in Dec. 2020, though no official statement has been put out by the firm
- Other assets with similar registrations include the Basic Attention Token (BAT) Trust, Decentraland (MANA) Trust, Livepeer (LPT) Trust, and a Tezos (XTZ)
- However, the filings are not listed under the company name of Grayscale Investments
- Grayscale investments most recently dissolved its XRP trust, in the wake of the SEC lawsuit against the latter
- On the whole, Grayscale has seen tremendous success in the market, crossing over $27 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM)
- The firm’s inflow picked up tremendously in Q4 2020, and it expects this trend to continue in 2021