- User have begun selling the BRICK and MOON token on the HoneySwap exchange, though it requires a few extra steps to begin trading
- The high gas fees and the complicated process by which BRICKs are sold have resulted in few takers
- The BRICKs token has liquidity of less than $1000 and has seen less than 200 transactions
- Reddit has been experimenting with cryptocurrencies, integrating the r/ForniteBR and r/cryptocurrency subreddits with BRICKs and MOONs respectively
- Reddit has also partnered with the Ethereum Foundation to scale its Community Points program
Reddit's Cryptocurrencies Are Being Sold by the Community
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.