- Saylor believes that Bitcoin is less risky than both gold and cash, and though he was optimistic about the future, he is not averse to cashing out
- The CEO said, “we can liquidate it any day of the week, any hour of the day...If I needed to liquidate $200 million of Bitcoin, I believe I could do it on a Saturday.”
- Saylor also said that a major reason why he chose to invest in Bitcoin was because of the Federal Reserve’s relaxing of inflation policy
- Microstrategy will continue to invest in Bitcoin going into the future, while Saylor believes that Bitcoin is the only asset with a positive yield at the moment
- Saylor was once a Bitcoin detractor; in recent times, former detractors like Jim Cramer have changed their stance on cryptocurrencies
Microstrategy CEO Says He Could Liquidate $200M in Bitcoin Holdings At Any Time
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.