DeFi asset management protocol Zapper has completed a $1.5 million seed funding round, as revealed in a blog post published on August 27.
- Funding was led by Framework Ventures and Libertus Capital, with additional funding arriving from MetaCartel Ventures, Coinfund, The LAO, CoinGecko, and Zee Prime Capital
- Zapper was launched in May 2020, and allows users to easily view how their capital allocated across various DeFi protocols
- Zapper currently supports 18 protocols, including Uniswap, Curve Finance (CRV), 1inch, Balancer (BAL), Compound (COMP) and Aave (LEND)
- Angel investors of Zapper include individuals from Maker (MKR), Synthetix (SNX), Wyre, Set Protocol (SET) and CoinShares
- Several projects have completed funding rounds in recent weeks, including Framework Ventures, Bella Protocol and 1inch