- Aave has overtaken Maker in terms of the total value locked, with $1.45 billion compared to Maker's $1.44 billion at the time of publishing
- Aave has added roughly $1 billion in August; At the start of the month, Aave recorded a TVL of roughly $491 million
- The LEND token is currently priced at $0.742, growing by nearly 2.5x from the August 1 price of $0.305
- Aave launched in November 2017, with the protocol going live on the mainnet in January 2020
- Aave has announced multiple new features since launch, including a tokenomics upgrade called Aavenomics and the Credit Delegation feature, which have contributed to price growth
Aave Now Has the Highest TVL, Almost Tripling Since the Start of August
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.