This week's battle challenge focuses on the Rusty Android:
Several Lyverian farmers reported seeing a strange blue light rushing down from the sky one evening and landing with a crash in the fields. Later that evening, a strange metal-skinned device calling itself Rusty Android was making friends with the locals in the tavern.
The rust bucket himself, Rusty Android, is not a monster card I use often. I have leveled the card up to level 6 and as you can see it does have some useful stats - 8 health, 3 damage and 3 speed with the magic reflect ability. For me, he doesn't offer much protection in terms of armor, shield ability, void ability for a primary tank and doesn't do enough damage as damage dealing tank. I guess this is why the poor old rust bucket is a common monster card and at one point in time, was the most burned reward card. Also, the current market price for 1 BCX of Rusty Android is very cheap ($0.02) and indicative that its not a very valued card.
Battle - Full Battle Replay
- Mana Cap: 13
- Rulset: Earthquake, Super Sneak
This was a good battle and I thought I gave a good showing. I thought Rusty actually did better than expected as he dealt a few punchy blows - thanks to the super sneak, he was able to attack the enemies backline monsters. I think I lost the battle by not including more flying monsters to offset the earthquake ruleset, playing Rusty in a low mana cap did hamper my chances due to its high mana cost and I didn't have anyway to deal with the enemy's Cerberus healing itself after every round.
If you enjoy reading my Splinterlands content, please support me by signing up to playing Splinterlands through my affiliate link: https://splinterlands.com?ref=mercurial9.
- 7 reasons why you should be playing Splinterlands
- Comprehensive guide for new players to Splinterlands
- The biggest mistake all new players should avoid
- Best time to buy and sell Splinterlands cards
- Starter deck for the Fire Splinter
- Starter deck for the Water Splinter
- Starter deck for the Earth Splinter
- Starter deck for the Death Splinter
- Starter deck for the Life Splinter
- Starter deck for the Neutral Splinter
- Starter deck for the Dragon Splinter
Thank you for reading and hope you have a good rest of the day!
I also post my content on the following platforms: